The vibe is quite loud and that’s often to do with the sheer volumes of people it attracts.
Jolly Roger is really the only proper pub in quiet Parkhurst making it extremely popular in a neighbourhood that doesn’t take too well to rowdiness.Tip: Jolly Roger is known for amazing pizza and has a huge sun deck which is hugely popular for the younger crowd during the summer months.
Visit the Jolly Roger Facebook Page for more information.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- HospiceWits Opens Charity Store In Parkhurst
- The #JoziWineRoute - March
- Urban Grind
- The Parkhurst Village Fair
- Milkshakes and Yummies
- Sugar 'n Ice
- Indulge In OTT #FreakShakes At Craft!
- Nice Is Just What Its Name Suggests
- Spa 88
- Sherbet Angel Studio Salon and Boutique
- Puri Thai Massage
- The Taphouse Pub