Jozi Real Food Market has an assortment of food to choose from, which you can enjoy at the market or take home. It is outdoors and beats any shopping mall experience. They offer the finest, fresh produce and innovative creations. Plus they encourage the support of local, small producers. It’s a fun way to shop; you can relax with a cup of coffee or wine under trees, while the kids and dogs play! For more information click here
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- #MusingsOpenMic Festive Finale
- Vegan Hippie Connection Market
- Champagne & Delicious Dishes All-Round
- State 5 In Greenside Just Changed Coffee Forever
- Gourmet Burgers Galore At Dukes Burgers
- Get Into Shape With BODYTEC®!
- Eat, Drink And Socialise At The Artisan
- 10and5 Lawn Games Tournament for Creatives
- Village Fair Bakery
- Miyako Sushi
- Domino's Pizza
- Balkan Burger
For a great variety of the freshest food in Joburg, head on to Jozi Real Food Market at Pirates Sports Club in Greenside on a Saturday morning; it never disappoints! Plus, they launched their new Vegan Market on 7 August, which will be open on the first Sunday of every month thereafter.
Venue Name:Jozi Real Food Market
25 Braeside Road, Greenside, Johannesburg, 2193.
Opening Hours:Saturdays: 08:30 - 13:00; First Sunday Of Every Month: 09:00 - 15:00
Price Range:Free entrance