Powered by Pure Rush Industries, Jozi X offers fun and exclusive activities for those looking for a bit of adventure. The park has a number of activities available specifically designed to cater for visitors aged between five and 75, so there is something for everyone! Check out their Action World and enjoy all eight of their harness-free features from falling from their nine metre high climbing walls or circus-sized trapeze and land onto Krush Kushions. Also try out some mountain boarding and even climb into a three diameter inflatable ball and roll down a 200m long slope! Perfect for a adrenalin-filled fun day out with family and friends.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Polo Wine Village Food & Wine at The Bryanston Country Club
- Polotique ultimate shopping & lunch @ Jackson’s
- Cosmo Sexiest SA Men 2018
- Biogen Valentines Night Trail Run
- The Bryanston Organic & Natural Market
- Things to do this Winter with the kids: Why not visit a local garden centre in your area
- Sky Dining @ Higher Ground
- Treat Yourself To Some French Delights At Coachman's Inn
- ColourFlux - Jennifer Morrison
- Surf’s Up Joburg, Tiger’s Milk Restaurant & Bar Has Come To The City!
- Maharaja Restaurant
Jozi X is located in the Bryanston area of Johannesburg North.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 20 reviews
Leigh & Craig R Says:
We had my sons 9th birthday party at JoziX and won't be going back! The deck area was over crowded with rubbish strewn all around. The one dustbin wasn't cleared the entire day and was overflowing by...
Anton N Says:
This place has caught my eye since it opened. We went as part of a business year end function and it was a blast. I am very fit and live an active life so this was right up my street. We split into...
We visited with our 4yo son whilst on holiday. The staff and managers were fantastic -so friendly, professional, energetic! The giant inflatables are very cool and such a laugh! Would not hesitate to...