This café serves as a traditional continental bistro, that is well known for its breakfast, a large variety of baked goods and roasted coffee. Traditional family values as well as fresh and gourmet food are what customers will enjoy are Junipa’s Bistro. For lunch, customers can enjoy a wood-fired pizza, which hosts an area for children to create their own pizzas. And for dessert, customers can enjoy fresh artisan breads, pastries and cakes that are exquisitely made on the premises. A great ambiance is prevalent and on Sundays there is live music to listen to as you enjoy their lunch specials!
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Social On Main Lets Get Social 5th Birthday Celebration
- Reviewing Cafe Del Sol Botanico
- #NoRegrets2018: Rameez Ran The Hot Legs Run!
- Ensure Your Kids Are Water Safe With B Swim School & Brendan Varrie
- Find Your Dream Home At The Winston In Bryanston
- Polo Wine Village Food & Wine at The Bryanston Country Club
- Polotique ultimate shopping & lunch @ Jackson’s
- Cosmo Sexiest SA Men 2018
- Biogen Valentines Night Trail Run
- The Bryanston Organic & Natural Market
- Your Must-Try Restaurants For October 2017
- Things to do this Winter with the kids: Why not visit a local garden centre in your area
Junipa’s Bistro is situated at Hobart Grove Centre, Shop D4/D5 in Bryanston.
Venue Name:Junipa’s Bistro
Hobart Grove Centre, Shop D4/D5, Corner Hobart & Grosvenor Road, Bryanston, Johannesburg
Opening Hours:Monday: 07h00 - 17h00, Tuesday - Thursday: 07h00 - 21h00, Friday - Saturday: 07h00 - 23h00, Sunday: 08h00 - 16h00
Price Range:R350 for two
Type of Cuisine:Casual Dining
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 160 reviews
There's nothing wrong with this venue but there's nothing overly special either from the menu to the service to the ambiance. It's the best coffee shop for day time gatherings and meetings in the...
Eugene G Says:
First and last time....Food quality ok- nothing to write home about, but service is way to slow .... waiting for quality is one things waiting ages for standard quality is not great. Also not...
Louis V Says:
The service was great, the food very tasty, portions generous. Nice and quiet relative to the other restaurants closeby