This café serves as a traditional continental bistro, that is well known for its breakfast, a large variety of baked goods and roasted coffee. Traditional family values as well as fresh and gourmet food are what customers will enjoy are Junipa’s Bistro. For lunch, customers can enjoy a wood-fired pizza, which hosts an area for children to create their own pizzas. And for dessert, customers can enjoy fresh artisan breads, pastries and cakes that are exquisitely made on the premises. A great ambiance is prevalent and on Sundays there is live music to listen to as you enjoy their lunch specials!
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Moonlight Markets at Bryanston Organic & Natural Market
- Things to do this Winter with the kids: Why not visit a local garden centre in your area
- Sky Dining @ Higher Ground
- Treat Yourself To Some French Delights At Coachman's Inn
- ColourFlux - Jennifer Morrison
- Surf’s Up Joburg, Tiger’s Milk Restaurant & Bar Has Come To The City!
- Maharaja Restaurant
- The Best Of Bryanston
- Celebrate The Festive Season At The Magical Moonlight Markets
- Foodies, Meet Panettone Café
- Lady Grace
Junipa’s Bistro is situated at Hobart Grove Centre, Shop D4/D5 in Bryanston.
Venue Name:Junipa’s Bistro
Hobart Grove Centre, Shop D4/D5, Corner Hobart & Grosvenor Road, Bryanston, Johannesburg
Opening Hours:Monday: 07h00 - 17h00, Tuesday - Thursday: 07h00 - 21h00, Friday - Saturday: 07h00 - 23h00, Sunday: 08h00 - 16h00
Price Range:R350 for two
Type of Cuisine:Casual Dining
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 148 reviews
We had eaten a lunch there before and it was quite good. This however was our first dinner there and to be frank it was no better than average. The food was good - the steak was nice (not...
Steve H Says:
Whilst I acknowledge that it was a Saturday & the place was busy, forty minutes was a long time to wait for our breakfast to arrive. When our order finally made an appearance, the sourdough toast was...
Standards are slipping at Junipa's. Breakfast this morning was frankly bad - scrambled egg was cold and tasteless and the coffee was yucky. Never again.