This café serves as a traditional continental bistro, that is well known for its breakfast, a large variety of baked goods and roasted coffee. Traditional family values as well as fresh and gourmet food are what customers will enjoy are Junipa’s Bistro. For lunch, customers can enjoy a wood-fired pizza, which hosts an area for children to create their own pizzas. And for dessert, customers can enjoy fresh artisan breads, pastries and cakes that are exquisitely made on the premises. A great ambiance is prevalent and on Sundays there is live music to listen to as you enjoy their lunch specials!
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Things to do this Winter with the kids: Why not visit a local garden centre in your area
- For A Dining Experience Like No Other – Sky Dining @ Higher Ground
- Treat Yourself To Some French Delights At Coachman's Inn
- ColourFlux - Jennifer Morrison
- Surf’s Up Joburg, Tiger’s Milk Restaurant & Bar Has Come To The City!
- Maharaja Restaurant
- The Best Of Bryanston
- Celebrate The Festive Season At The Magical Moonlight Markets
- Foodies, Meet Panettone Café
- Lady Grace
- Food And Wine at Nicolway Bryanston
Junipa’s Bistro is situated at Hobart Grove Centre, Shop D4/D5 in Bryanston.
Venue Name:Junipa’s Bistro
Hobart Grove Centre, Shop D4/D5, Corner Hobart & Grosvenor Road, Bryanston, Johannesburg
Opening Hours:Monday: 07h00 - 17h00, Tuesday - Thursday: 07h00 - 21h00, Friday - Saturday: 07h00 - 23h00, Sunday: 08h00 - 16h00
Price Range:R350 for two
Type of Cuisine:Casual Dining
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 135 reviews
Hands down the best croissants in the city. Slow service, incorrect bills - but all is forgiven once you have your cappuccino and croissant in front of you. We must have been here a hundred times...
There is not much to say here. Food was OK, service was OK, we ordered soft eggs and got hard eggs. There are better value for money options for breakfast in the Bryanston/Sandton area.
We had a rush lunch and stopped over at Junipa's. Food was good. Establishment clean. But although we asked a few times to tell us where our food was we got no feedback. Lunch ended up being half...