Katjusha’s Lounge is an elegant lounge, cocktail bar and restaurant conveniently placed in a shopping centre, perfect for winding down after a long day. The lounge is ideal for hosting events and for miniature get-togethers with mates. Karaoke nights take place every Wednesdays, as well as student nights on Thursdays. Along with that comes complementary food and drink specials. They serve Oriental, Mediterranean, Portuguese, Italian, British, African and American dishes upon asking, making it a diverse and cosmopolitan spot.
Have you been here before? Rate and review your experience below!
- Social On Main Lets Get Social 5th Birthday Celebration
- Reviewing Cafe Del Sol Botanico
- #NoRegrets2018: Rameez Ran The Hot Legs Run!
- Ensure Your Kids Are Water Safe With B Swim School & Brendan Varrie
- Find Your Dream Home At The Winston In Bryanston
- Polo Wine Village Food & Wine at The Bryanston Country Club
- Polotique ultimate shopping & lunch @ Jackson’s
- Cosmo Sexiest SA Men 2018
- Biogen Valentines Night Trail Run
- The Bryanston Organic & Natural Market
- Your Must-Try Restaurants For October 2017
- Things to do this Winter with the kids: Why not visit a local garden centre in your area
Katjusha’s Lounge is located in Cramerview Shopping Centre in Bryanston.
Venue Name:Katjusha’s Lounge
Cramerview Village Centre, 277 Main Road, Bryanston, Johannesburg.
Opening Hours:Monday - Sunday: 12h00 - 02h00
Price Range:R200 for two
Type of Cuisine:Casual Dining