Katjusha’s Lounge is an elegant lounge, cocktail bar and restaurant conveniently placed in a shopping centre, perfect for winding down after a long day. The lounge is ideal for hosting events and for miniature get-togethers with mates. Karaoke nights take place every Wednesdays, as well as student nights on Thursdays. Along with that comes complementary food and drink specials. They serve Oriental, Mediterranean, Portuguese, Italian, British, African and American dishes upon asking, making it a diverse and cosmopolitan spot.
Have you been here before? Rate and review your experience below!
- Moonlight Markets at Bryanston Organic & Natural Market
- Things to do this Winter with the kids: Why not visit a local garden centre in your area
- Sky Dining @ Higher Ground
- Treat Yourself To Some French Delights At Coachman's Inn
- ColourFlux - Jennifer Morrison
- Surf’s Up Joburg, Tiger’s Milk Restaurant & Bar Has Come To The City!
- Maharaja Restaurant
- The Best Of Bryanston
- Celebrate The Festive Season At The Magical Moonlight Markets
- Foodies, Meet Panettone Café
- Lady Grace
Katjusha’s Lounge is located in Cramerview Shopping Centre in Bryanston.
Venue Name:Katjusha’s Lounge
Cramerview Village Centre, 277 Main Road, Bryanston, Johannesburg.
Opening Hours:Monday - Sunday: 12h00 - 02h00
Price Range:R200 for two
Type of Cuisine:Casual Dining