Katzy’s is Johannesburg’s premier cigar lounge, music, dining and entertainment venue and the spot for many local and international celebs. It offers a Grillhouse menu, a stellar wine, cocktail and cigar list, and more than 100 different whiskeys, fine cognacs and bourbons to choose from.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- NYE With Mesh
- The Rosebank Christmas Night Market
- The Union Bar Gets All Gin'd Up
- Reviewing The Hyatt Regency Kitchen Party
- Saigon Suzy Is On Her Way To Rosebank
- Celebrate Secretary’s Day At Clico
- Meet, Eat & Repeat At The Zone @ Rosebank
- Father,s Day
- 19th Encounters Documentary Festival
- "Millennials" An Instagram Exhibition
- A Techno Experience Not To Be Missed!
- European Film Festival 2017
Katyz’s is a steakhouse by day and a karaoke bar by night. Situated in the suburb of Rosebank, Katyz’s boasts a Grillhouse menu and great entertainment, perfect for any night out.
The Firs, Hyatt Centre, Oxford Rd & Biermann Avenue, Rosebank, Johannesburg.
Opening Hours:Monday - Thursday: 12h00 - 00h00, Friday - Saturday: 12h00 - 01h00, Sunday: Closed
Price Range:R600 for two
Type of Cuisine:Casual Dining
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 62 reviews
I have been to Katzy's a few times (with friends/colleagues) and have always had a great time. There's been a band whenever I visited, the place has always been neat and clean and there is a good...
We went to Katzys for the Blu Bamboo band. The night started on a bad note with a rude manager and they didn't want to let my boyfriend go in wearing decent sandals. We literally had to force our way...
Ive been to Katzy's a few time. The vibe is cool, food is good. I love the music. They have a live band. Thursday nights are the best for me. When I went on a Friday, it was okay. Saturdays are also...