What Is It?
The Kids cycle Race offers a fun day out for the whole family! Not only can you expect fun cyclethons and walkathons to keep the little ones entertained and active, but there will also be a number of street food vendors, balloon artists, and an opportunity to get pictures taken with celebrities who will be joining in on the fun and cause! Proceeds will be donated to the Smile Foundation and HospiceWits.
When Is It?
Sunday, 21 August 2016 from 08:00.
Race times are as follows:
- 08:00 – 09:00: Cyclethon Hour 1
- 09:00 – 10:00: Cyclethon Hour 2
- 09:00 – 1km Ducklings walkathon (18 months – 3 years)
- 10:00 – 2km Bunnies walkathon (4 years – 6 years)
- 11:00 – 3km Foxes walkathon (7 years to 9 years)
- 12:00 – 5km Lions walkathon (10 years – 2 years)
Where Is It?
PWC Cycle Park, 1A Libertas Road, Sandton, Johannesburg.
How Much Is It?
Entrance costs between R100 and R220 per child. Tickets can be purchased at www.ticketpros.co.za.
Entry fees are as follows:
- Kiddies cycle Race – R100
- 1 hour cyclethon – R160
- 2 hour cyclethon – R220
- Kiddies Walkathon – R100
- 1 hour cyclethon + 5km walkathon – R220
- 5km walkathon – R100