Kingston On 4th is a spin off to the famous movie, Cool Runnings and has emerged into a reggae lounge and restaurant. Their menu boasts a Caribbean cuisine, consisting of Jamaican jerk chicken wings, jerk pork with notably hot and spicy Scotch bonnet peppers, brown chicken, oxtail and conch stew and much, much more. Their kitchen also serves burgers, pizza and sandwiches. Kingston offers a bar that has a drink to quench everybody’s thirst. Their bar shows off drinks in jars, beers, a selection of freshly made juices and good reggae music, making the ambience chilled and welcoming for any day or night out.
Have you been here before? Rate and review your experience below!
- Silent Disco Yoga
- Perron Opens In Melville
- A Culinary Guide To Melville
- The Great Eastern Food Bar
- Must-Visit Shops In Melville
- Design And Lifestyle Stores In 44 Stanley
- Fashion Boutiques In 44 Stanley
- Halloween ComicFest
- 27 Boxes Night Market
- The Federal Restaurant Is James Diack's Latest Creation
- Explore Melville
- Moshito Street Festival
Kingston On 4th is a reggae lounge in Melville.