Knead Bakery & Café is a young cafe which was only opened in 2014, but what they lack in age they definitely make up for in baking experience. They offer simple meals that are accompanied by their specialty homemade bakes. Both their artisan bread and pastry are made from scratch, with their generation perfected techniques.
Knead as its name suggests has a passion for bread and only makes use of the finest flours, natural yeasts and oils available. In case you were wondering, bread is not the only thing they have available on their menu. Other cuisine includes pizzas, salads and burgers, which can all be washed down with a variety of drink options.
Whether you choose to dine-in or take-away, this inviting cafe will have you feeling warm and homely with the great smells of freshly baked breads.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Sandton City & Nelson Mandela Square Lights Up With Cheerful Festivities This Christmas!
- Joburg Cocktail Festival
- Beauty Swop – Beauty Expo Johannesburg
- Sandton City Takes Family Fun To The Next Level With A Brand-New Area
- Don't Miss The Sandton City Nintendo Switch Pop-Up Zone!
- Michelangelo's Exec. Chef To Lead SA To Olympic Gold
- Seven Reasons Why You Need To Visit Sandton City This Month
- Whisky & Spirits Live
- Unleash Your Influence With Gilan Gork's Masterclass At The Maslow
- The Gardens Of St Christopher Open Garden With SA Guide-Dogs
- But First Dessert @ Krunch
- Get Inspired At Leaderex
First opening their doors in Wembley Square, Cape Town, Knead has expanded to many other locations, one of which is located in Michelangelo Towers, Sandton.
Venue Name:Knead Bakery & Cafe
Sl08, Michelangelo Mall, Maude St, Sandton, Johannesburg.
Opening Hours:Monday: 7h00 - 16h00, Tuesday - Saturday: 7h00 - 21h00, Sunday: 8h00 - 17h00
Price Range:R125 pp
Type of Cuisine:Casual Dining
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 89 reviews
We came to Knead after a run ,a bit wait to order beverages and in general service was slow ,had a peanut power smoothie it didn't taste that good but chicken toastie was filling .Very popular on...
Debbie W Says:
Scrummy pastries on offer along with lots of other delightful dishes. Freshly made from the best of ingredients and tasty, tasty, tasty! Eat in or take out...either way you won't be disappointed.
Adam C Says:
Lovely vegan friendly breakfast off the menu. We made up our own ingredients as there wasn't one on the menu, but the staff happily complied and effortlessly produced a delicious meal of avo, fried...