Knead Bakery & Café is a young cafe which was only opened in 2014, but what they lack in age they definitely make up for in baking experience. They offer simple meals that are accompanied by their specialty homemade bakes. Both their artisan bread and pastry are made from scratch, with their generation perfected techniques.
Knead as its name suggests has a passion for bread and only makes use of the finest flours, natural yeasts and oils available. In case you were wondering, bread is not the only thing they have available on their menu. Other cuisine includes pizzas, salads and burgers, which can all be washed down with a variety of drink options.
Whether you choose to dine-in or take-away, this inviting cafe will have you feeling warm and homely with the great smells of freshly baked breads.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Sandton City Takes Family Fun To The Next Level With A Brand-New Area
- Don't Miss The Sandton City Nintendo Switch Pop-Up Zone!
- Michelangelo's Exec. Chef To Lead SA To Olympic Gold
- Seven Reasons Why You Need To Visit Sandton City This Month
- Whisky & Spirits Live
- Unleash Your Influence With Gilan Gork's Masterclass At The Maslow
- The Gardens Of St Christopher Open Garden With SA Guide-Dogs
- But First Dessert @ Krunch
- Get Inspired At Leaderex
- La Senza Sandton City To Launch Brand-New Concept Store
- Has Anyone Been To The New Signature Lux Hotel Yet?
- Belle's Patisserie Is Just The Place For All Your Cake And Indulgence Needs
First opening their doors in Wembley Square, Cape Town, Knead has expanded to many other locations, one of which is located in Michelangelo Towers, Sandton.
Venue Name:Knead Bakery & Cafe
Sl08, Michelangelo Mall, Maude St, Sandton, Johannesburg.
Opening Hours:Monday: 7h00 - 16h00, Tuesday - Saturday: 7h00 - 21h00, Sunday: 8h00 - 17h00
Price Range:R125 pp
Type of Cuisine:Casual Dining
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 85 reviews
Gabriel A Says:
I am a world traveler and I have to said that Knead Bakery goes above and beyond . Great service, great food and great price !
Nice atmosphere relaxed but busy, friendly staff who will always try and cater for your needs whether you are 1 person or many at a table. Pizza was awesome, Lite and tasty and coffee was...
Helen W Says:
When I am in Sandton I always head to knead for breakfast. Great options, meat, fruit, eggs etc. The breads and cakes are cooked on the premises so they can be hard to resist! The pizzas are also...