Koi is a contemporary, Asian restaurant with a touch of Western style that created a menu to suit all tastes. The restaurant’s Japanese and Chinese chefs prepare meals with originality and flair, from attractively-presented sushi, fish and meat dishes to fresh noodles and tempting desserts. Described as simple yet comfortable, Koi displays a unique dining experience with Asian expertise combined with contemporary style. Koi is a great place to check out for some sushi, dim sum, dinners and amazing sundowners.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- The Kingsmead Book Fair 2018
- Annual All Black Everything Major League Birthday Bash
- Where Do Joburg Executive Chefs Hang Out
- Car Boot Sale At Rosebank Sunday Market
- The Greatest Corner In Joburg
- Rosebank Art And Craft Market
- Disrupted Landscapes At Rosebank
- Chef Profile: Marnus Scholly Of Clico Hotel
- Fly Fishing Film Tour
- The Pantry Market at Keyes
- Live Music At Milk Bar Rosebank
- The Dirt On Talking Art at Keyes
Koi is an upmarket Asian restaurant, located at The Firs in the cosmopolitan northern suburb of Rosebank.
Venue Name:Koi Restaurant
The Firs, Corner of Cradock & Biermann Avenue, Rosebank, Sandton.
Opening Hours:Sunday & Monday: 12h00 - 21h30, Tuesday: 12h00 - 22h00
Price Range:R 450 for two (approx.)
Type of Cuisine:Casual Dining
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 285 reviews
Brilliant service and great sushi in a friendly location. Good wine makes for a great experience on the patio.
Gabriel R Says:
The restaurant serves some meats and japonese food options. I’ve ordered a Grilled Lamb with fried vegetables with a cost of ~230R. The dish took a while to be served and it was good, but nothing...
Elsabe B Says:
Christmas Shopping is stressful, manic and can make anyone feel overwhelmed. Koi was our haven of tranquility in the midst of the storm. A quick lunch with friend was all it took to bring balance...