Koi is a contemporary, Asian restaurant with a touch of Western style that created a menu to suit all tastes. The restaurant’s Japanese and Chinese chefs prepare meals with originality and flair, from attractively-presented sushi, fish and meat dishes to fresh noodles and tempting desserts. Described as simple yet comfortable, Koi displays a unique dining experience with Asian expertise combined with contemporary style. Koi is a great place to check out for some sushi, dim sum, dinners and amazing sundowners.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Get The Hottest Gadgets At The Tech Expo!
- Ladies who Wine
- Starbucks Sessions: Rocktober Edition
- Wine And Fine Food Evening
- The Art and Science of Marble – Evolving
- Tantalise Your Tastebuds At The Zone @ Rosebank’s Food Court!
- Experience The Artisanal Coffee Culture At The Zone @ Rosebank
- Enjoy Coffee And Foodie Faves At Milk Bar
- Explore Rosebank
- Southern Guild Johannesburg Opens With Exhibit
- Marble Brings Open-Flame Cooking To Rosebank
- Keyes Art Mile
Koi is an upmarket Asian restaurant, located at The Firs in the cosmopolitan northern suburb of Rosebank.
Venue Name:Koi Restaurant
The Firs, Corner of Cradock & Biermann Avenue, Rosebank, Sandton.
Opening Hours:Sunday & Monday: 12h00 - 21h30, Tuesday: 12h00 - 22h00
Price Range:R 450 for two (approx.)
Type of Cuisine:Casual Dining
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 231 reviews
Went for dinner on Friday night, ordered the Dim Sum for starter and a "chefs special" noodle dish and the crispy duck. After a few minutes the waiter arrived back to tell us that the duck had just...
Siphiwe D Says:
More 3.5 than 4 stars...After a few attempts at finding a good Japanese cuisine focused restaurant in Joburg, I have to admit that Koi was a nice surprise. Although, we haven't tried the sushi yet...
I use any excuse to hold meetings in Rosebank so that I can enjoy lunch at Koi. Best sushi, dim sums and other tasty treats provide a wonderful culinary adventure.