Koi is a contemporary, Asian restaurant with a touch of Western style that created a menu to suit all tastes. The restaurant’s Japanese and Chinese chefs prepare meals with originality and flair, from attractively-presented sushi, fish and meat dishes to fresh noodles and tempting desserts. Described as simple yet comfortable, Koi displays a unique dining experience with Asian expertise combined with contemporary style. Koi is a great place to check out for some sushi, dim sum, dinners and amazing sundowners.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- 19th Encounters Documentary Festival
- "Millennials" An Instagram Exhibition
- A Techno Experience Not To Be Missed!
- European Film Festival 2017
- Take A Breather With The Weekender Special at Hyatt Regency Johannesburg
- First Thursdays – July 2017
- Exhibition Opening: A Pile Of Stones
- Hello Xmas! Toodles 2016!
- Don’t Miss The Summer Sale At Rosebank Mall
- Holiday Fun For The Kids At Rosebank Mall
- Canada's Best
- Starbucks Sessions feat. Stogie T, Johnny Cradle and Motif
Koi is an upmarket Asian restaurant, located at The Firs in the cosmopolitan northern suburb of Rosebank.
Venue Name:Koi Restaurant
The Firs, Corner of Cradock & Biermann Avenue, Rosebank, Sandton.
Opening Hours:Sunday & Monday: 12h00 - 21h30, Tuesday: 12h00 - 22h00
Price Range:R 450 for two (approx.)
Type of Cuisine:Casual Dining
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 266 reviews
Ruth B Says:
Koi could not be faulted in their delicious food and fantastic service. Staff were incredibly friendly snf very helpful at offering menu suggestions.
Average by all accounts. Our waitress forgot our order, came back and took it, then came back and said the tuna was no longer available. The meal was ordinary at best and service much less than...
I've eaten here twice and on both occasions the service, food quality and indeed quantity were all excellent. The wine list is good too.