Koi is a contemporary, Asian restaurant with a touch of Western style that created a menu to suit all tastes. The restaurant’s Japanese and Chinese chefs prepare meals with originality and flair, from attractively-presented sushi, fish and meat dishes to fresh noodles and tempting desserts. Described as simple yet comfortable, Koi displays a unique dining experience with Asian expertise combined with contemporary style. Koi is a great place to check out for some sushi, dim sum, dinners and amazing sundowners.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Canada's Best
- Starbucks Sessions feat. Stogie T, Johnny Cradle and Motif
- oneNINEone’s Sumptuous Kitchen Party Is Back!
- Techno'ly Thursdays
- Get The Hottest Gadgets At The Tech Expo!
- Ladies who Wine
- Starbucks Sessions: Rocktober Edition
- Wine And Fine Food Evening
- The Art and Science of Marble – Evolving
- Tantalise Your Tastebuds At The Zone @ Rosebank’s Food Court!
- Experience The Artisanal Coffee Culture At The Zone @ Rosebank
- Enjoy Coffee And Foodie Faves At Milk Bar
Koi is an upmarket Asian restaurant, located at The Firs in the cosmopolitan northern suburb of Rosebank.
Venue Name:Koi Restaurant
The Firs, Corner of Cradock & Biermann Avenue, Rosebank, Sandton.
Opening Hours:Sunday & Monday: 12h00 - 21h30, Tuesday: 12h00 - 22h00
Price Range:R 450 for two (approx.)
Type of Cuisine:Casual Dining
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 241 reviews
We go here often, our kids also love it. Sushi is good as are the other items, service is always very good and its well priced for what you get. Great seating outside with an area the kids can mess...
We were in the mood for proper Japanese cuisine, without having to order the obligatory sushi. A glance at the sashimi on the menu described it as 'new style' which smacked of somebody trying to...
Please try their sushi. Pricey but worth it. Lovely location and store. I would recommend this establishment.