Koi is a contemporary, Asian restaurant with a touch of Western style that created a menu to suit all tastes. The restaurant’s Japanese and Chinese chefs prepare meals with originality and flair, from attractively-presented sushi, fish and meat dishes to fresh noodles and tempting desserts. Described as simple yet comfortable, Koi displays a unique dining experience with Asian expertise combined with contemporary style. Koi is a great place to check out for some sushi, dim sum, dinners and amazing sundowners.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Celebrate Secretary’s Day At Clico
- Meet, Eat & Repeat At The Zone @ Rosebank
- Father,s Day
- 19th Encounters Documentary Festival
- "Millennials" An Instagram Exhibition
- A Techno Experience Not To Be Missed!
- European Film Festival 2017
- Take A Breather With The Weekender Special at Hyatt Regency Johannesburg
- First Thursdays – October 2017
- Exhibition Opening: A Pile Of Stones
- Hello Xmas! Toodles 2016!
- Don’t Miss The Summer Sale At Rosebank Mall
Koi is an upmarket Asian restaurant, located at The Firs in the cosmopolitan northern suburb of Rosebank.
Venue Name:Koi Restaurant
The Firs, Corner of Cradock & Biermann Avenue, Rosebank, Sandton.
Opening Hours:Sunday & Monday: 12h00 - 21h30, Tuesday: 12h00 - 22h00
Price Range:R 450 for two (approx.)
Type of Cuisine:Casual Dining
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 275 reviews
My wife and I ate dinner here. Service was disorganized. It took a while to get menus, then a while to place our order. The place was busy. Lots of families and medium-sized groups. Wine list is ok...
When we contacted Thabi, and said we want to eat at 9pm with a group of 74 persons they thought it was a joke! But their "joke came true when we walked in 30 mins late after a concert with 74 hungry...
Mosa M Says:
A great restaurant!! Love their crispy dick. Food always fresh. Been here so many times, they never disappoint. The only thing they need to work on is their extractor in their kitchen; we left...