Koi Restaurant is perfect for either dining with the family, friends or a date. With their simple and comfortable venue décor, your dining experience ought to be unique. Koi combines their Asian expertise and contemporary style in cooking, which in turn brings you a wholesome menu. Should you wish to have an event hosted at Koi, the restaurant offers food menus to suit your requirements. Their management team will tailor-make all your requirements from start to finish.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Shakespeare’s Hamlet At Montecasino
- The Original Cast Of “RENT” Reunites For A 10th SA Anniversary Concert
- Priscilla Queen Of The Desert, The Hit Musical, Makes Its SA Debut
- Defending The Caveman
- Fourways Hop On Hop Off Pub Crawl
- Leo Sayer LIVE In Concert
- This Is Your Last Chance To See The Blue Man Group In Joburg!
- Love Factually With Alan Committie
- Stars From The Apollo
- Joburg, This Is Your Last Chance To See The Great Moscow Circus!
- Plan Your Next Trip At This Year’s Travel Expo
- The Great Moscow Circus Dates Have Been Extended By Popular Demand!
Koi Restaurant is has four branches in Johannesburg. This branch is located in Design Quarter situated in the Fourways area.
Venue Name:Koi Restaurant 2
Shop 70, The Design Quarter, Cnr William Nicol Drive & Leslie Ave, Fourways, Johannesburg.
Opening Hours:Monday - Sunday: 14h00 - 22h00
Price Range:R225 pp
Type of Cuisine:Casual Dining
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 260 reviews
I visited Koi for lunch on a warm sunny day and sat outside. It classes itself as contemporary Asian cuisine. That is a far description. The menu covered a range of Asian type dishes, stir fry...
This was my first visit to Koi after reading much about it. It's critical acclaim was proved during our visit. I would recommend getting lots of small plates and sharing so you have the opportunity...
We visited Koi for my Mother in law's birthday. Their modern twist on Thai and Asian cuisine is always refreshing but makes it difficult at times to make a choice. Hence why sharing is not a bad...