Koi Restaurant is perfect for either dining with the family, friends or a date. With their simple and comfortable venue décor, your dining experience ought to be unique. Koi combines their Asian expertise and contemporary style in cooking, which in turn brings you a wholesome menu. Should you wish to have an event hosted at Koi, the restaurant offers food menus to suit your requirements. Their management team will tailor-make all your requirements from start to finish.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Companies That Deliver Alcohol
- Easter Egg Hunt at Norscot Manor
- Easter Celebrazione at Montecasino
- Mother & Daughter Date Night - Movie & Dinner Under The Stars
- Official Launch Party Of Tiger's Milk Cedar Square
- Belly Blessings Maternity & Baby Market
- Flavours Of The City 2018 Is Upon Us!
- Festival of India 2018
- Tequila And Tacos At La Rosa Montecasino
- Silent Drink And Ink Party
- Coffee & Chocolate
- Jimmy Carr In Best Of, Ultimate, Gold, Greatest Hits
Koi Restaurant is has four branches in Johannesburg. This branch is located in Design Quarter situated in the Fourways area.
Venue Name:Koi Restaurant 2
Shop 70, The Design Quarter, Cnr William Nicol Drive & Leslie Ave, Fourways, Johannesburg.
Opening Hours:Monday - Sunday: 14h00 - 22h00
Price Range:R225 pp
Type of Cuisine:Casual Dining
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 284 reviews
Gabriel R Says:
The restaurant serves some meats and japonese food options. I’ve ordered a Grilled Lamb with fried vegetables with a cost of ~230R. The dish took a while to be served and it was good, but nothing...
Elsabe B Says:
Christmas Shopping is stressful, manic and can make anyone feel overwhelmed. Koi was our haven of tranquility in the midst of the storm. A quick lunch with friend was all it took to bring balance...
Koi serves decent contemporary Asian food with good service. The sushi was good, the wagyu sliders were good, and the salmon tataki was tasty. The Peking duck was not great by Asian standards, so...