Koi Restaurant is perfect for either dining with the family, friends or a date. With their simple and comfortable venue décor, your dining experience ought to be unique. Koi combines their Asian expertise and contemporary style in cooking, which in turn brings you a wholesome menu. Should you wish to have an event hosted at Koi, the restaurant offers food menus to suit your requirements. Their management team will tailor-make all your requirements from start to finish.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Defending The Caveman
- Fourways Hop On Hop Off Pub Crawl
- Leo Sayer LIVE In Concert
- This Is Your Last Chance To See The Blue Man Group In Joburg!
- Love Factually With Alan Committie
- Stars From The Apollo
- Joburg, This Is Your Last Chance To See The Great Moscow Circus!
- Plan Your Next Trip At This Year’s Travel Expo
- The Great Moscow Circus Dates Have Been Extended By Popular Demand!
- Pink NYE @ The CLUB
- For One Day Only, Get 30% Off Selected Seats For The Great Moscow Circus!
- The Design Quarter Portobello Festival
Koi Restaurant is has four branches in Johannesburg. This branch is located in Design Quarter situated in the Fourways area.
Venue Name:Koi Restaurant 2
Shop 70, The Design Quarter, Cnr William Nicol Drive & Leslie Ave, Fourways, Johannesburg.
Opening Hours:Monday - Sunday: 14h00 - 22h00
Price Range:R225 pp
Type of Cuisine:Casual Dining
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 256 reviews
Dawn H Says:
Koi never disappoints. Japanese, Asian and Sushi at its best! Great restaurant with quick, friendly and super-efficient service - from the order to the table is amazingly quick. The décor is nice...
Francois R Says:
Koi Rosebank is still as good as ever. The sushi is always fresh, tasty and well presented. The service too is a of a high standard, with a venue that supports easy eating. If possible sit outside...
I have often eaten at Koi, I enjoy their variety of food and their presentation is stunning. They have sushi as well and make their own pasta.They are very busy so one should book in advance. There...