Koi Restaurant is perfect for either dining with the family, friends or a date. With their simple and comfortable venue décor, your dining experience ought to be unique. Koi combines their Asian expertise and contemporary style in cooking, which in turn brings you a wholesome menu. Should you wish to have an event hosted at Koi, the restaurant offers food menus to suit your requirements. Their management team will tailor-make all your requirements from start to finish.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- The Design Quarter Portobello Festival
- The Fourways BLOCK PARTY ft Kyle Watson
- Champagne Fridays
- Jingle All The Way To Montecasino’s Christmas Village
- Christmas Village
- Women's Health Fit Night Out
- BlackSteer Is Back In Town
- The Stall Artisan Night Market
- Calati - Mindful Triathlon
- Fourways Mall Set To Complete Phase One Of Their Massive Renovation!
- Jam Jozi
- The World-Famous Great Moscow Circus Returns To SA!
Koi Restaurant is has four branches in Johannesburg. This branch is located in Design Quarter situated in the Fourways area.
Venue Name:Koi Restaurant 2
Shop 70, The Design Quarter, Cnr William Nicol Drive & Leslie Ave, Fourways, Johannesburg.
Opening Hours:Monday - Sunday: 14h00 - 22h00
Price Range:R225 pp
Type of Cuisine:Casual Dining
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 240 reviews
We were in the mood for proper Japanese cuisine, without having to order the obligatory sushi. A glance at the sashimi on the menu described it as 'new style' which smacked of somebody trying to...
Please try their sushi. Pricey but worth it. Lovely location and store. I would recommend this establishment.
Diana H Says:
Been to a few Asian restaurants in Johannesburg and this was definitely at the top of the list. They make things from scratch and the quality and flavor are very good. We ordered the steamed...