Koi Restaurant is perfect for either dining with the family, friends or a date. With their simple and comfortable venue décor, your dining experience ought to be unique. Koi combines their Asian expertise and contemporary style in cooking, which in turn brings you a wholesome menu. Should you wish to have an event hosted at Koi, the restaurant offers food menus to suit your requirements. Their management team will tailor-make all your requirements from start to finish.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Don't Miss Leo Sayer LIVE In Concert This April!
- Blue Man Group
- Love Factually With Alan Committie
- Stars From The Apollo
- Joburg, This Is Your Last Chance To See The Great Moscow Circus!
- Plan Your Next Trip At This Year’s Travel Expo
- The Great Moscow Circus Dates Have Been Extended By Popular Demand!
- Pink NYE @ The CLUB
- For One Day Only, Get 30% Off Selected Seats For The Great Moscow Circus!
- The Design Quarter Portobello Festival
- The Fourways BLOCK PARTY ft Kyle Watson
- Champagne Fridays
Koi Restaurant is has four branches in Johannesburg. This branch is located in Design Quarter situated in the Fourways area.
Venue Name:Koi Restaurant 2
Shop 70, The Design Quarter, Cnr William Nicol Drive & Leslie Ave, Fourways, Johannesburg.
Opening Hours:Monday - Sunday: 14h00 - 22h00
Price Range:R225 pp
Type of Cuisine:Casual Dining
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 251 reviews
Enjoyable evening with family at Koi Rosebank. Food is delicious, albeit very small portions. Salted green bean snack starter is great! Service a tad questionable and we incurred two incorrect...
Koi remains my favourite in Johannesburg for quality food with an Indonesian/Asian flavour. The is a lovely safe space to sit outside, and the interior is lovely and modern. The crispy calamari...
From what i have heard about Koi I must say I went in with pretty high expectations for the sushi. I was NOT disappointed. We started off with some dim sum which was near perfect, really flavourful...