Koi Restaurant is perfect for either dining with the family, friends or a date. With their simple and comfortable venue décor, your dining experience ought to be unique. Koi combines their Asian expertise and contemporary style in cooking, which in turn brings you a wholesome menu. Should you wish to have an event hosted at Koi, the restaurant offers food menus to suit your requirements. Their management team will tailor-make all your requirements from start to finish.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Win The Chance To Discover The 'Wonders' Of The World With Design Quarter & Club Med
- Jonathan Roxmouth – The Musicals in Concert
- Parker's Comedy & Jive
- The Crafters & Food Market @ Cedar Square
- Caravela Portuguese Festival
- Gentlemen, Enjoy A Man's Day Out At Montecasino With A Guy Thing
- The St Petersburg Ballet Theatre Has Added An Additional Performance To Their Season
- Shakespeare’s Hamlet At Montecasino
- The Original Cast Of “RENT” Reunites For A 10th SA Anniversary Concert
- Priscilla Queen Of The Desert, The Hit Musical, Makes Its SA Debut
- Defending The Caveman
- Fourways Hop On Hop Off Pub Crawl
Koi Restaurant is has four branches in Johannesburg. This branch is located in Design Quarter situated in the Fourways area.
Venue Name:Koi Restaurant 2
Shop 70, The Design Quarter, Cnr William Nicol Drive & Leslie Ave, Fourways, Johannesburg.
Opening Hours:Monday - Sunday: 14h00 - 22h00
Price Range:R225 pp
Type of Cuisine:Casual Dining
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 266 reviews
Ruth B Says:
Koi could not be faulted in their delicious food and fantastic service. Staff were incredibly friendly snf very helpful at offering menu suggestions.
Average by all accounts. Our waitress forgot our order, came back and took it, then came back and said the tuna was no longer available. The meal was ordinary at best and service much less than...
I've eaten here twice and on both occasions the service, food quality and indeed quantity were all excellent. The wine list is good too.