In the mood to eat scrumptious food like the royalty you are? Kong awaits to serve you.
You can choose from a range of Thai, Veitnamese, Japanese and other Asian food your taste buds desire. From comfort food such as grills to quick bites such as sushi or dim sum, Kong has something to suit any palate. Fancy a drink? Or to host an event? Kong offers an extraordinary cocktail lounge, wine cellar and an elevated private dining and smoking area glass encased. And you do not have to worry about driving, Kong has a new shuffle service that operates daily from 17h00 to 23h30, booking is mandatory.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- The Design Quarter Portobello Festival
- The Fourways BLOCK PARTY ft Kyle Watson
- Champagne Fridays
- Jingle All The Way To Montecasino’s Christmas Village
- Christmas Village
- Women's Health Fit Night Out
- BlackSteer Is Back In Town
- The Stall Artisan Night Market
- Calati - Mindful Triathlon
- Fourways Mall Set To Complete Phase One Of Their Massive Renovation!
- Jam Jozi
- The World-Famous Great Moscow Circus Returns To SA!
Kong Restaurant is located on The Terrace at Cedar Square [Cedar Road Entrance] in Fourways.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 225 reviews
Although Asian cuisine is not my thing, the rest of the family raved about the food. Service was good and atmosphere comfortable and neat. Wine list is a bit pricey for my liking. A small kiddies...
Long been one of favourite spots when looking for something different. The Hong Kong pears are just great and my calamari starter was crisp and the cilantro dipping sauce lovely. The Angry duck has...
Virginia L Says:
Although the initial setting- beside other restaurants/chains was not very appealing, inside, the atmosphere and decoration made up to it. We started with thai Camalari and 2 types of dim sums- Hong...