In the mood to eat scrumptious food like the royalty you are? Kong awaits to serve you.
You can choose from a range of Thai, Veitnamese, Japanese and other Asian food your taste buds desire. From comfort food such as grills to quick bites such as sushi or dim sum, Kong has something to suit any palate. Fancy a drink? Or to host an event? Kong offers an extraordinary cocktail lounge, wine cellar and an elevated private dining and smoking area glass encased. And you do not have to worry about driving, Kong has a new shuffle service that operates daily from 17h00 to 23h30, booking is mandatory.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Win The Chance To Discover The 'Wonders' Of The World With Design Quarter & Club Med
- Jonathan Roxmouth – The Musicals in Concert
- Parker's Comedy & Jive
- The Crafters & Food Market @ Cedar Square
- Caravela Portuguese Festival
- Gentlemen, Enjoy A Man's Day Out At Montecasino With A Guy Thing
- The St Petersburg Ballet Theatre Has Added An Additional Performance To Their Season
- Shakespeare’s Hamlet At Montecasino
- The Original Cast Of “RENT” Reunites For A 10th SA Anniversary Concert
- Priscilla Queen Of The Desert, The Hit Musical, Makes Its SA Debut
- Defending The Caveman
- Fourways Hop On Hop Off Pub Crawl
Kong Restaurant is located on The Terrace at Cedar Square [Cedar Road Entrance] in Fourways.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 238 reviews
I had heard a lot of great reviews from friends about Kong so I was very excited to go there. I liked the miso soup but the sushi wasn't as great as I expected. The cocktails were a let down. Given...
Staff are all very well trained, friendly, efficient. Menu outstanding, great variety of starters and mains. Food always intensely flavourful, good portions. Try to book one of the 'booths' if...
You have to reserve. Once you arrive, the manager Johnny is very welcoming and professional. The food we ordered was for one person absolutely divine and delicious and we highly recommend the Beef...