[cafe closed down]
Kuhlcher Café is the new creative hub for musicians, artists, sculptures, visual artists, authors, wine makers, and chefs in Maboneng Precinct. Kuhlcher, pronounced culture, celebrates food, creatives, their creations and of course, culture. The combination of artistic excellence and amazing food is presented here impeccably.
The café offers two stages, the walls are used as exhibition spaces, art books can be found in the gift store as well as award-winning wine selections made locally. This is the perfect venue to experience the best of South African talent and food.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Hot On Top: Spring Boogie
- Joburg City Rooftop Camping
- July Night Market @ Arts On Main
- Propertuity: The Guys Behind Maboneng
- 19th Encounters Documentary Festival
- The Box Comedy @ P.O.P Art Theatre
- It's Personal - The RoofTop Series
- Le Movie Club at The Bioscope
- In The City Pop-Up Singles Valentine's Party
- Sundays In The Living Room
- Living Room's Mad Hat Tea Party
- We Love Maboneng
Kuhlcher Café is located in Maboneng Precinct, Jeppestown.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 4 reviews
First visit to Kuhlcer Cafe and it was really awesome. Sitting on the balcony and catching a glimpse of the street life and people walking down Fox street just added to the ambiance. The dinner was...
Milton V Says:
Converted from an old factory, this restaurant has three main offerings: Great food, local art on display and for sale, two stages for musicians. I don't know what is planned for the musicians, but...
Stopped in to order take away. Had a really nice Greek salad. The chef was very nice, giving me a taste of what was being dished up for the staff. The bartender was great also, accommodating all of...