Have you been here before? Rate and review your experience below!
- Things to do this Winter with the kids: Why not visit a local garden centre in your area
- For A Dining Experience Like No Other – Sky Dining @ Higher Ground
- Treat Yourself To Some French Delights At Coachman's Inn
- ColourFlux - Jennifer Morrison
- Surf’s Up Joburg, Tiger’s Milk Restaurant & Bar Has Come To The City!
- Maharaja Restaurant
- The Best Of Bryanston
- Celebrate The Festive Season At The Magical Moonlight Markets
- Foodies, Meet Panettone Café
- Lady Grace
- Food And Wine at Nicolway Bryanston
Kung-Fu Kitchen Bryanston is one of 17 branches all over Gauteng. This branch is located at Grosvenor Crossing.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 7 reviews
Not th ebest our of other Kung-fu kitchen, but food tastes good and location is conveniently situated. My biggest critisism is the owner/manager lady who is super unfriendly which sometimes gets...
We ordered a small variety of sushi for take-away from this unpretentious franchise and were satisfied with the food and value for money. One has to be patient or pre-order.
This is one of my favourite sushi spots for take outs during the week. It is incredibly good value for money and the sushi is always well made and delicious. Highly recommended!