Have you been here before? Rate and review your experience below!
- Treat Yourself To Some French Delights At Coachman's Inn
- ColourFlux - Jennifer Morrison
- Surf’s Up Joburg, Tiger’s Milk Restaurant & Bar Has Come To The City!
- Maharaja Restaurant
- The Best Of Bryanston
- Celebrate The Festive Season At The Magical Moonlight Markets
- Foodies, Meet Panettone Café
- Lady Grace
- Food And Wine at Nicolway Bryanston
- Women's Day Health And Wellness Promotion
- Secret Sunset JHB Vol. 2
- Vintage With Love
Kung-Fu Kitchen Bryanston is one of 17 branches all over Gauteng. This branch is located at Grosvenor Crossing.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 6 reviews
We ordered a small variety of sushi for take-away from this unpretentious franchise and were satisfied with the food and value for money. One has to be patient or pre-order.
This is one of my favourite sushi spots for take outs during the week. It is incredibly good value for money and the sushi is always well made and delicious. Highly recommended!
It is located in a block of flats in Parktown North. It serves suchi and Chineses. It does not pretend to be a 20 star restaurant. It is mainly a take away. The food is tasty. The service is good...