Kwa-Mai Mai Market is best known for being the destination to find trading healers and cures for physical and spiritual ailments. Preserving the vital elements of indigenous knowledge, it is an intriguing market full of cultural wealth and indigenous offerings such as animal skins, traditional medicine and traditional artefacts.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Moeng Winery Gala Dinner
- To Save Or To Splurge: At The Movies
- Kiddies Photo Walk At Johannesburg Zoo
- Vintage Artisanal Market Lovely Edition
- Crossover Dance Festival
- 2018 Food And Beer Pairings
- Luxury White Taste Off
- Rock Gospel Family Festival
- The Wine Art Food Festival
- Leading US Orchestra To Tour SA With Music For Mandela
- Pizza And Wine Festival
- Colour In Ekurhuleni
Kwa-Mai Mai Market is located in the City Centre of Johannesburg.