Kwa-Mai Mai Market is best known for being the destination to find trading healers and cures for physical and spiritual ailments. Preserving the vital elements of indigenous knowledge, it is an intriguing market full of cultural wealth and indigenous offerings such as animal skins, traditional medicine and traditional artefacts.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- African Summer Christmas Picnic & Carols
- Classic Car Show
- East Rand Crafters Market - Christmas Market
- Vegetarian Spring Festival
- Experience Festive Treks Or Explore Hogmanay This Holiday Season With Busabout
- Maya Jane Coles at Boiler Room
- Concrete, Cocktails & Canapés
- Mega Beer Tour
- Fournos Has Your Christmas Wrapped Up
- Step Into Summer With Soul
- Joburg Pride After Party
- Saturday Market With Live Entertainment
Kwa-Mai Mai Market is located in the City Centre of Johannesburg.