Established since 1993, La Campagnola has been serving delicious Italian dishes for decades. With a Mediterranean cuisine type of dining, and a contemporary setting, it adds to that respective Italian experience.
Their menu contains pastas and pizzas, as well as veal dishes too. The wine list is varied and of good quality. There’s also a great cigar lounge for those who smoke and an exterior court yard.
On weekends you can also enjoy live music, from vocal to piano jam sessions.
Have you been here? rate and review your experience!
- Moonlight Markets at Bryanston Organic & Natural Market
- Things to do this Winter with the kids: Why not visit a local garden centre in your area
- Sky Dining @ Higher Ground
- Treat Yourself To Some French Delights At Coachman's Inn
- ColourFlux - Jennifer Morrison
- Surf’s Up Joburg, Tiger’s Milk Restaurant & Bar Has Come To The City!
- Maharaja Restaurant
- The Best Of Bryanston
- Celebrate The Festive Season At The Magical Moonlight Markets
- Foodies, Meet Panettone Café
- Lady Grace
Venue Name:La Campagnola
Shop 9 & 10, Hobart Centre, Cnr. Hobart & Grosvenor Roads, Bryanston.
Opening Hours:Sunday & Monday: 12h00 - 14h30, Tuesday - Friday: 12h00 - 23h00
Price Range:R250 for two
Type of Cuisine:Casual Dining
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 112 reviews
Classy and warm. Bookings recommended. beautiful décor and super friendly staff. I got caught in the rain between the parking lot and the entrance to the restaurant and as soon as I got in through...
If you LOVE Italian, this is the secretly romantic spot to dine! Unbelievably delicious faire will have you returning for every special occasion.
We'd been to La Compagnola before and had been fairly happy, so it was strange recently to find that Martians had taken over the staff. Possibly there was a wage dispute going on in the background...