La Luna of Melville is a Italian restaurant that serves traditional Italian cuisine. Their menu includes a selection of mouth-watering dishes made from fresh, seasonal ingredients. Their dishes range from light meals to mains boasting homemade pasta, soups, salads, pan-fried prawns, succulent chicken, beef and lamb. La Luna also shows off daily specials and lunch options, all at reasonable prices.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below?
- The Speed Dating Event At Melville
- Poetry Corner Open Mic Nights
- Lonely Hearts Club Opens
- Pablo House Guest House
- The Federal Turns Into La Stalla
- Mootee Bar Is Melville's strangest Drinking Hole
- Love Me So Is Joburg's Hottest Ramen Bar Yet
- #SINGLE Valentine's Party
- Light & Joy Holistic Fayre
- Hell's Kitchen – Melville's Very Own Speakeasy
- Meet Mighty Monk – Jozi's Nitro-Infused Cold Brew Coffee Company
- Silent Disco Yoga
Italian restaurant, La Luna of Melville, is situated in the heart of Johannesburg.
Venue Name:La Luna of Melville
Unit 9, 7th Street, Melville, Johannesburg.
Opening Hours:Monday: 17h30 - 22h30, Tuesday - Saturday: 11h30 - 22h30, Sunday: Closed
Price Range:R400 for two
Type of Cuisine:Restaurants
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 92 reviews
A great menu for serious foodies. Friendly and accommodating, the chef will look after you if you have a special rrquest
Andy W Says:
Friends who eat here often suggested we eat here while staying in the area. I was not disappointed. Excellent service. Each dish was excellent and well presented. We returned the next night. The...
Andrew B Says:
Stepped out for a meal after a late arrival. Just looking for something light. Excellent service and beautifully prepared food with sizeable portions and highly affordable.