If you are looking for top-notch, high quality, designer brands from Argentina, then be sure to pop into La Martina. Linked to the sport of polo, La Martina offers shoppers elegance and luxury when it comes to sport and leisure wear.
Shoppers can expect to see a range of fashionable and high street clothing and accessories for men and women, from trendy footwear, polo shirts, and zip-up and button-down jackets, to handbags, caps, and even sporting equipment.
- Travel With Your Taste Buds
- The Colour Fest U18
- Friday Fiesta At Katys Palace Bar
- Piccolo Mondo’s Gourmet Evenings Are Back!
- RMB WineX 2017
- South Africa VS Sri Lanka T20
- Get Your 2017 Off To A Healthy Start With The Discovery Vitality HealthyFood Studio
- Must-Try Vitality HealthyFood Studio Recipes
- South Africa VS Sri Lanka Test Series
- Sky Dining
- New Year’s Dinner at Maximillien
- Chaplin's Grill
For the best in sports and leisure wear related to polo, visit La Martina.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 1701 reviews
Located next to a nice big mall, full of attractive and affordable stores, many restaurants and coffee shops, safe both during the day and in the evening (very important in South Africa
Good place to socialise with lots of eateries to visit, dominated by a statue of the great man. We had cocktails at the Hard Rock café overlooking the square before moving on to try some of the...
Nelson Mandela Square is a beautiful paved and traffic free area surrounded by Sandton City Mall complex. It is unlike any other square, which is amidst huge traffic and hustle bustle of cross roads...