If you are looking for top-notch, high quality, designer brands from Argentina, then be sure to pop into La Martina. Linked to the sport of polo, La Martina offers shoppers elegance and luxury when it comes to sport and leisure wear.
Shoppers can expect to see a range of fashionable and high street clothing and accessories for men and women, from trendy footwear, polo shirts, and zip-up and button-down jackets, to handbags, caps, and even sporting equipment.
- Sandton City Takes Family Fun To The Next Level With A Brand-New Area
- Don't Miss The Sandton City Nintendo Switch Pop-Up Zone!
- Michelangelo's Exec. Chef To Lead SA To Olympic Gold
- Seven Reasons Why You Need To Visit Sandton City This Month
- Whisky & Spirits Live
- Unleash Your Influence With Gilan Gork's Masterclass At The Maslow
- The Gardens Of St Christopher Open Garden With SA Guide-Dogs
- But First Dessert @ Krunch
- Get Inspired At Leaderex
- La Senza Sandton City To Launch Brand-New Concept Store
- Has Anyone Been To The New Signature Lux Hotel Yet?
- Belle's Patisserie Is Just The Place For All Your Cake And Indulgence Needs
For the best in sports and leisure wear related to polo, visit La Martina.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 2080 reviews
The square itself is full of restaurants that lead to the mall. There is a big statue of Nelson Mandela which is a great photo opportunity. The square is busy both during day and night. Worth...
Ramesh B Says:
An imposing statue of the great man looks over the square. The eateries, fountains and atmosphere are nice most times. They are good but rather costly. Shopping is also nearby.
The Nelson Mandela Square is the center of the action in Sandton. The square is surrounded by at least eight restaurants, most with outdoor seating and there is a lively fountain in the center of the...