If you are looking for top-notch, high quality, designer brands from Argentina, then be sure to pop into La Martina. Linked to the sport of polo, La Martina offers shoppers elegance and luxury when it comes to sport and leisure wear.
Shoppers can expect to see a range of fashionable and high street clothing and accessories for men and women, from trendy footwear, polo shirts, and zip-up and button-down jackets, to handbags, caps, and even sporting equipment.
- Sandton City & Nelson Mandela Square Lights Up With Cheerful Festivities This Christmas!
- Joburg Cocktail Festival
- Beauty Swop – Beauty Expo Johannesburg
- Sandton City Takes Family Fun To The Next Level With A Brand-New Area
- Don't Miss The Sandton City Nintendo Switch Pop-Up Zone!
- Michelangelo's Exec. Chef To Lead SA To Olympic Gold
- Seven Reasons Why You Need To Visit Sandton City This Month
- Whisky & Spirits Live
- Unleash Your Influence With Gilan Gork's Masterclass At The Maslow
- The Gardens Of St Christopher Open Garden With SA Guide-Dogs
- But First Dessert @ Krunch
- Get Inspired At Leaderex
For the best in sports and leisure wear related to polo, visit La Martina.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 2178 reviews
We checked out Nelson Mandela Square while on honeymoon from Australia. It was cool seeing and taking some pics with the Mandela statue. Lots of places to shop, dine and more, so perfect for all ages.
Good restaurants around it- especially Big Mouth Sushi- large servings and good taste, reasonably priced.
Nelson Mandela Square is a nice space to spend a few hours, especially on a hot day... Nice array of restaurants surrounding the outdoor plaza, and the mall itself is fairly upscale with a good...