If you are looking for top-notch, high quality, designer brands from Argentina, then be sure to pop into La Martina. Linked to the sport of polo, La Martina offers shoppers elegance and luxury when it comes to sport and leisure wear.
Shoppers can expect to see a range of fashionable and high street clothing and accessories for men and women, from trendy footwear, polo shirts, and zip-up and button-down jackets, to handbags, caps, and even sporting equipment.
- SKIP Fashion Exchange
- Brandy, Cognac & Rum Tasting at PnP Good Food Studio
- 2017 Old Mutual Trophy Wine Show
- Spotlight: Sandton City
- Five Must-Visit Spas In Sandton
- Must-Visit Restaurants In Sandton
- Get Married At One Of These Sandton Wedding Venues
- Katy's Palace Bar Turns 5!
- The Exotic Cars Of Sandton
- Taking A Look At The Core Group
- Explore Sandton
- Trends To Look Out For At Design Joburg
For the best in sports and leisure wear related to polo, visit La Martina.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 1916 reviews
Nice place in the middle of shopping centre. There are restaurants around the square with nice summer gardens and of course the giant Nelson Mandela statue!
Huge statue of Nelson, popular with local and international tourists. Many restaurants around the square, we went to Butcher Shop and Grill, great steak!
Located in the Johannesburg financial district in Sandton, the Nelson Mandela Square offers the types of things us girls like to do while the boys do, well, boys things like safari. I had great fun...