If you are looking for top-notch, high quality, designer brands from Argentina, then be sure to pop into La Martina. Linked to the sport of polo, La Martina offers shoppers elegance and luxury when it comes to sport and leisure wear.
Shoppers can expect to see a range of fashionable and high street clothing and accessories for men and women, from trendy footwear, polo shirts, and zip-up and button-down jackets, to handbags, caps, and even sporting equipment.
- Don’t Miss Out On The Last Gourmet Dinner Of The Year!
- Pink Noise Motorcycle Charity Ride
- Halloween Run
- Jerry & The Bandits Live
- Beer Fest
- Surprise Your Loved One With Something Special From Petals Gourmet Flowers!
- Whisky Live Festival Sandton
- Cordev And Classic FM Art Music Wine Experience
- Festive Workshops and Market
- Wine Lovers, Don't Miss Out On RMB WineX 2016!
- Sneaker Exchange
- Enjoy A Festive Feast At Parc Fermé This Christmas Day!
For the best in sports and leisure wear related to polo, visit La Martina.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 1517 reviews
Rosco P Says:
This is a unique mall in that it is indoors and is in the "new" part of Johannesburg with no crime and no mugging. The security is great and people of all ages walk in peace without fear of robbery...
Charlotte P Says:
Nelson Mandela Square offers great outdoor and indoor restaurants, luxurious shops, and a big statue of Nelson Mandela. Overseas visitors love to take photos at the statue, and it is so restful to...
There are some great photo ops here at the square, but it's also a nice place to hang out in the evening. There are several restaurants with outdoor seating, and the area has a nice vibe. Just a...