Lacuna Bistro and Bar has an exquisite menu and features quite an assortment of Italian and American cuisine. Their menu comprises of pasta dishes, burgers, sandwiches and salads, which accommodate every taste palate.
All of the food on the menu can be ordered with a number of side dishes, such as truffle mash and mushroom stir-fry. The kitchen is located centrally and guests are able to interact with Executive Chef, Jason Millar.
Aside from their food menu, they have an equally exquisite drinks menu which has a lengthy wine selection. Wine lovers would definitely give their stamp of approval.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Whisky & Spirits Live
- Unleash Your Influence With Gilan Gork's Masterclass At The Maslow
- The Gardens Of St Christopher Open Garden With Guide Dogs SA
- But First Dessert @ Krunch
- Get Inspired At Leaderex
- La Senza Sandton City To Launch Brand-New Concept Store
- Has Anyone Been To The New Signature Lux Hotel Yet?
- Belle's Patisserie Is Just The Place For All Your Cake And Indulgence Needs
- Clicks BabyClub #MeetUp
- Exclusive Bridal Fair
- Women's Day - Pop and Shop and Game
- Celebrate Women's Month With The Girls At The HealthyFood Studio
Lacuna Bistro and Bar is located in the exclusive and prestigious Maslow Hotel in Sandton.
Venue Name:Lacuna Bistro & Bar
Corner Grayston Drive & Rivonia Road, Sandton, 2146.
Opening Hours:Monday - Sunday: 6h30 - 22h30
Price Range:R200 pp (approx.)
Type of Cuisine:Restaurants
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 243 reviews
I stayed at The Maslow hotel for the second time, and had a chance to have dinner at the restaurant inside the hotel called Lacuna Bistro. The food that I ordered was 500grm Baby pork Ribs with...
Archie M Says:
Decided to gautrain it with the wife from OR Tambo to Maslow Hotel to experience LaCuna Bar. Not disappointed. Reasonable prices. Enjoyed a lovely bottle of red and snacked on wings and chips. Lovely...
Francois R Says:
Sadly I can only describe Lacuna as ordinary. Slightly burnt, definitely dry and little to no taste in my curry. The service however was good but I cannot in good conscience recommend the bistro