Lacuna Bistro and Bar has an exquisite menu and features quite an assortment of Italian and American cuisine. Their menu comprises of pasta dishes, burgers, sandwiches and salads, which accommodate every taste palate.
All of the food on the menu can be ordered with a number of side dishes, such as truffle mash and mushroom stir-fry. The kitchen is located centrally and guests are able to interact with Executive Chef, Jason Millar.
Aside from their food menu, they have an equally exquisite drinks menu which has a lengthy wine selection. Wine lovers would definitely give their stamp of approval.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Creatively Crafted Cocktails At Radisson Blu Gautrain Hotel Sandton
- SA Road Safety Footprint Awards
- Arnold Classic Africa 2018
- Taking A Closer Look At 1 Discovery Place
- MTN Joyous Celebration 22 All For You
- Planet Fitness Sweat Workout Party
- Riaad Moosa: Life Begins
- The FNB Whiskey Live Festival
- The Gauteng Teachers' Summit 2
- Future Females Johannesburg Launch #FutureFemales
- Valentine's Day At The Maslow Hotel
- The WhiskyBrother Bar Is Upon Us
Lacuna Bistro and Bar is located in the exclusive and prestigious Maslow Hotel in Sandton.
Venue Name:Lacuna Bistro & Bar
Corner Grayston Drive & Rivonia Road, Sandton, 2146.
Opening Hours:Monday - Sunday: 6h30 - 22h30
Price Range:R200 pp (approx.)
Type of Cuisine:Restaurants
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 252 reviews
The food here is expensive and to be honest not worth the cash. Going to a Resturant down the road would have been an equal experience. If the food were out of this world it would have been worth it...
Christmas lunch was spectacular. We also enjoyed a beautiful New Years Brunch. The new chef is very talented and the manager of the restaurant Dingani makes our visit very special
We were extremely disappointed with the Maslow yesterday (07/12/17). We booked the private dining area at Lacuna Bistro. 1) On arrival guests were left to wonder around, no one made an effort to...