Lacuna Bistro and Bar has an exquisite menu and features quite an assortment of Italian and American cuisine. Their menu comprises of pasta dishes, burgers, sandwiches and salads, which accommodate every taste palate.
All of the food on the menu can be ordered with a number of side dishes, such as truffle mash and mushroom stir-fry. The kitchen is located centrally and guests are able to interact with Executive Chef, Jason Millar.
Aside from their food menu, they have an equally exquisite drinks menu which has a lengthy wine selection. Wine lovers would definitely give their stamp of approval.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Joburg Cocktail Festival
- Beauty Swop – Beauty Expo Johannesburg
- Sandton City Takes Family Fun To The Next Level With A Brand-New Area
- Don't Miss The Sandton City Nintendo Switch Pop-Up Zone!
- Michelangelo's Exec. Chef To Lead SA To Olympic Gold
- Seven Reasons Why You Need To Visit Sandton City This Month
- Whisky & Spirits Live
- Unleash Your Influence With Gilan Gork's Masterclass At The Maslow
- The Gardens Of St Christopher Open Garden With SA Guide-Dogs
- But First Dessert @ Krunch
- Get Inspired At Leaderex
- La Senza Sandton City To Launch Brand-New Concept Store
Lacuna Bistro and Bar is located in the exclusive and prestigious Maslow Hotel in Sandton.
Venue Name:Lacuna Bistro & Bar
Corner Grayston Drive & Rivonia Road, Sandton, 2146.
Opening Hours:Monday - Sunday: 6h30 - 22h30
Price Range:R200 pp (approx.)
Type of Cuisine:Restaurants
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 247 reviews
Darren W Says:
Set in the beautiful surrounds of the Maslow Hotel, the food was good, but the service was terrible. In a restaurant more than there quarters empty, our coffees took more than 20 minutes to arrive...
Avikz s Says:
Thought i write a review of this gem restaurant in the heart of Sandton. Great food and setting. Friendly management and staff.
Booked the private room for a 40th high school reunion. It seats 20. The management was very helpful with the arrangements and went out of their to satisfy me. On arrival, we were made special and...