Lai Lai Garden is a Chinese restaurant based in Montecasino and a favourite among many Chinese food lovers. With a wholesome menu, Lai Lai Garden serves traditional Chinese food and they also cater for vegetarians. If you are into the three-course-meal-type-of-dining, Lai Lai has the perfect menu for this. With amazing starter, main, and dessert options, one can really not go wrong. For drinks, its only traditional to have your meal with an aloe drink. However, should you choose to drink something else, there is a range of wine and drinks to choose from.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Don't Miss Leo Sayer LIVE In Concert This April!
- Blue Man Group
- Love Factually With Alan Committie
- Stars From The Apollo
- Joburg, This Is Your Last Chance To See The Great Moscow Circus!
- Plan Your Next Trip At This Year’s Travel Expo
- The Great Moscow Circus Dates Have Been Extended By Popular Demand!
- Pink NYE @ The CLUB
- For One Day Only, Get 30% Off Selected Seats For The Great Moscow Circus!
- The Design Quarter Portobello Festival
- The Fourways BLOCK PARTY ft Kyle Watson
- Champagne Fridays
Lai Lai Garden is located in Montecasino, situated in the Fourways area.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 36 reviews
Wade V P Says:
We have visited this restaurant on many occasions and have found the food to be authentic and of a high standard. The crispy beef is to die for. Our visit today, however, was most disappointing in...
Hugh S Says:
Awesome dinner. Crispy beef dish out of this world. Bags of flavour in the sauce. Worth the while . go for a slow menu style dinner. And enjoy. We did. Thanks it was great.
I love Chinese food but this was my first visit to this restaurant. One of the attractions was that there were quite a few Chinese groups eating there, which to me is a good sign. Whilst the...