Lai Lai Garden is a Chinese restaurant based in Montecasino and a favourite among many Chinese food lovers. With a wholesome menu, Lai Lai Garden serves traditional Chinese food and they also cater for vegetarians. If you are into the three-course-meal-type-of-dining, Lai Lai has the perfect menu for this. With amazing starter, main, and dessert options, one can really not go wrong. For drinks, its only traditional to have your meal with an aloe drink. However, should you choose to drink something else, there is a range of wine and drinks to choose from.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Sushi On Fire – Some Of The Best Sushi In Joburg!
- Culinary Storytelling - A Food Wine Book Experience
- The Illusionists South Africa Tour
- Caramel Sundaes Presents Strawberry Feels
- Alan Committie - Planet Mirth
- A Christmas Carol at Montecasino
- What You Need To Know About The New Fourways Mega Mall
- Cinderella On Ice
- John Vlismas – The Good Racist
- Evita - The Musical
- Joburg, Get Ready For The Oyster, Wine & Food Festival At Montecasino This September
- Women's Day Picnic
Lai Lai Garden is located in Montecasino, situated in the Fourways area.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 55 reviews
We got to the restaurant at 8.15pm and were told before we even ordered anything that the kitchen would be closing at 9?? Undeterred we went ahead and ordered Veg and tofu soup, veg spring roll...
Craig C Says:
Service was shocking. Food was cold and tasteless, tables were dirty and the overall experience was poor. Thoroughly disappointed considering all I wanted was a decent Asian meal!!
Walk in at 2:00 pm today for lunch and told 'We cannot serve you as the cooks are having lunch now'. Disgraceful attitude. Avoid this place and spend your money elsewhere.