Lai Lai Garden is a Chinese restaurant based in Montecasino and a favourite among many Chinese food lovers. With a wholesome menu, Lai Lai Garden serves traditional Chinese food and they also cater for vegetarians. If you are into the three-course-meal-type-of-dining, Lai Lai has the perfect menu for this. With amazing starter, main, and dessert options, one can really not go wrong. For drinks, its only traditional to have your meal with an aloe drink. However, should you choose to drink something else, there is a range of wine and drinks to choose from.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- John Vlismas – The Good Racist
- Evita - The Musical
- Joburg, Get Ready For The Oyster, Wine & Food Festival At Montecasino This September
- Women's Day Picnic
- Don't Miss These Exciting Highlights At Montecasino!
- SimStar presents Ibiza Calling @ Adrenaline Cafe Fourways
- The Ultimate Show with Jacaranda FM
- FundEX 2017
- French Bastille Day
- Lord of the Dance: Dangerous Games Returns To South Africa This August!
- Win The Chance To Discover The 'Wonders' Of The World With Design Quarter & Club Med
- Jonathan Roxmouth – The Musicals in Concert
Lai Lai Garden is located in Montecasino, situated in the Fourways area.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 51 reviews
Jessica V Says:
Food was tasty, service was shocking! Waitress was down right rude, forgetting half our meals and bringing them sporadically, complaining to the manager yielded no help or assistance and not even a...
We wanted to try out the Peking Duck as it was listed to be the best in SA. What a disappointment. Don't get me wrong, it was tasty but just plain average. There was nothing special about it...
Visited the place yesterday.Waited for the springroll for 1hr!!!We came to empty restaurant at 12.During the period from.12-1pm the rest.became full.They forgot our order completely.The main manager...