Lai Lai Garden is a Chinese restaurant based in Montecasino and a favourite among many Chinese food lovers. With a wholesome menu, Lai Lai Garden serves traditional Chinese food and they also cater for vegetarians. If you are into the three-course-meal-type-of-dining, Lai Lai has the perfect menu for this. With amazing starter, main, and dessert options, one can really not go wrong. For drinks, its only traditional to have your meal with an aloe drink. However, should you choose to drink something else, there is a range of wine and drinks to choose from.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Christmas Village
- Women's Health Fit Night Out
- Blacksteer Is Back In Town
- The Stall Artisan Night Market
- Calati - Mindful Triathlon
- Fourways Mall Set To Complete Phase One Of Their Massive Renovation!
- Jam Jozi
- The World-Famous Great Moscow Circus Returns To SA!
- Billy’s Braai Day Party
- Enjoy A Great Day Out At The Spirit Of Spring Festival!
- Savanna Comics' Choice Awards
- CopperStone Promotions Presents The 10th Annual Woman's Day Event
Lai Lai Garden is located in Montecasino, situated in the Fourways area.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 34 reviews
I love Chinese food but this was my first visit to this restaurant. One of the attractions was that there were quite a few Chinese groups eating there, which to me is a good sign. Whilst the...
Popped in to Lai Lai after an early show at Pieter Toerien theatre. Staff were friendly and helpful; service was quick, although the dishes didn't come out at the same time, my husband's food came...
A most disappointing experience. Food was poorly prepared and the prawn dish very over priced. Prawn spring rolls too large and consisted mainly of vegetables with an undersized prawn. The only dish...