Lai Lai Garden is a Chinese restaurant based in Montecasino and a favourite among many Chinese food lovers. With a wholesome menu, Lai Lai Garden serves traditional Chinese food and they also cater for vegetarians. If you are into the three-course-meal-type-of-dining, Lai Lai has the perfect menu for this. With amazing starter, main, and dessert options, one can really not go wrong. For drinks, its only traditional to have your meal with an aloe drink. However, should you choose to drink something else, there is a range of wine and drinks to choose from.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Easter Egg Hunt at Norscot Manor
- Easter Celebrazione at Montecasino
- Mother & Daughter Date Night - Movie & Dinner Under The Stars
- Official Launch Party Of Tiger's Milk Cedar Square
- Belly Blessings Maternity & Baby Market
- Flavours Of The City 2018 Is Upon Us!
- Festival of India 2018
- Tequila And Tacos At La Rosa Montecasino
- Silent Drink And Ink Party
- Coffee & Chocolate
- Jimmy Carr In Best Of, Ultimate, Gold, Greatest Hits
- Cartoon Network Live In S.A
Lai Lai Garden is located in Montecasino, situated in the Fourways area.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 58 reviews
Maureen E Says:
When it opened, the food was good, the prices good and happy smiling Chinese staff served the tables. Now, it’s totally overpriced, the food is the worst Chinese food I’ve eaten in a long time, it’s...
Andrew S Says:
very cold reception followed by very long wait for service. constantly asking for service. food arrived very late and cold. could not stay to eat as we had booked for a show. they still wanted to...
Probably a very good typical chinese restaurant in SA...food is nice even if it's a bit expensive for what it is....service is not so good....welcome was a bit cold ...if ever we could call it a...