Lai Lai Garden is a Chinese restaurant based in Montecasino and a favourite among many Chinese food lovers. With a wholesome menu, Lai Lai Garden serves traditional Chinese food and they also cater for vegetarians. If you are into the three-course-meal-type-of-dining, Lai Lai has the perfect menu for this. With amazing starter, main, and dessert options, one can really not go wrong. For drinks, its only traditional to have your meal with an aloe drink. However, should you choose to drink something else, there is a range of wine and drinks to choose from.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Joburg, Get Ready For The Oyster, Wine & Food Festival At Montecasino This September
- Women's Day Picnic
- Don't Miss These Exciting Highlights At Montecasino!
- SimStar presents Ibiza Calling @ Adrenaline Cafe Fourways
- The Ultimate Show with Jacaranda FM
- FundEX 2017
- French Bastille Day
- Lord of the Dance: Dangerous Games Returns To South Africa This August!
- Win The Chance To Discover The 'Wonders' Of The World With Design Quarter & Club Med
- Jonathan Roxmouth – The Musicals in Concert
- Parker's Comedy & Jive
- The Crafters & Food Market @ Cedar Square
Lai Lai Garden is located in Montecasino, situated in the Fourways area.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 48 reviews
Chris T Says:
Great service and the food are of great quality. Service is excellent and the guys are very friendly
William G Says:
We were disappointed with the quality of food and as we were they only ones eating the service was slow and all the dishes at different times. The prawn spring rolls contained one prawn and the...
There's a saying that you can expect great Chinese food if the restaurant has terrible, rude service. Having eventually got someone's attention and had the table, literally, pointed at, we were...