The Laser Zone is a three layer darkened maze, with light from UV lights and UV wall paint shining through the hazy interior created by smoke machines. Kids and adults can kit up in the latest laser vests and enter the zone for a round of combat. Laser Zone is open almost every day, check their website for specific times and costs. To find out more about Laser Zone click here.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Rock On The Lawns Feat. PIXIES
- The Great Moscow Circus Has A Ticket Deal You Cannot Afford To Miss!
- Fast Fest
- MetroFM Summerlife Festival
- Francois van Coke & Karen Zoid
- AUSSIE: The Australian Circus Spectacular Is Heading To Carnival City!
- The Heavyweights Music Concert
- The Toy Factory Shop
- Simri Bridals
- Pride Weekend Music & Comedy 2016
- AUSSIE: The Australian Circus Spectacular
- Laser Zone
Inside Carnival City’s entertainment zone, kids can find the mystical Laser Zone, where they can escape for hours on end.
Venue Name:Laser Zone
Corner Century and Elsburg Road, 1540 Brakpan, Gauteng
Opening Hours:Monday to Thursday: 13:00 to 22:00, Friday to Sunday and Public Holidays and School Holidays: 10:00 till midnight
Price Range:R50 pp per game
Type of Fun:Family Friendly Venues