If you fancy a contemporary, intimate restaurant with great food to accompany your wine, then this is it. LBV Bistro & Wine Bar is a great restaurant with friendly staff and a small yet continental menu. LBV makes it possible for you to change anything on the menu to suit your needs as everything is made from scratch in the kitchen – a perfect opportunity to create your own dish!
Décor is fabulous; it is a small enough restaurant to have a personalised feel and is also pet friendly.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Moonlight Markets at Bryanston Organic & Natural Market
- Things to do this Winter with the kids: Why not visit a local garden centre in your area
- Sky Dining @ Higher Ground
- Treat Yourself To Some French Delights At Coachman's Inn
- ColourFlux - Jennifer Morrison
- Surf’s Up Joburg, Tiger’s Milk Restaurant & Bar Has Come To The City!
- Maharaja Restaurant
- The Best Of Bryanston
- Celebrate The Festive Season At The Magical Moonlight Markets
- Foodies, Meet Panettone Café
- Lady Grace
LBV Bistro & Wine Bar is situated at the Cramerview Village Centre, in Bryanston.
Venue Name:LBV Bistro & Wine Bar
277 Main Road, Cramerview Village Centre,
Bryanston, Johannesburg, 2021.
Opening Hours:Dinner: Tuesday - Saturday: 18h00 - 22h00, Lunch: Friday, Saturday & Sunday only: 12h00 - 16h00
Price Range:R350 for two
:Pubs and Bars
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 80 reviews
Madeleen P Says:
Loved the ambience and cozyness . Food was amazing and a little different. I had the squid heads which was served with black infused mayo😝 Definitely be back 🥃😉
Garth R Says:
Four couples had dinner at LBV ,wow what an experience! The food and service was amazing, my calamari starter was fantastic. This was followed with the pork belly which I must admit is the best I...
Exceptional, delicious and beautifully presented 3 courses paired with Boschendal wine! And two surprises!