If you fancy a contemporary, intimate restaurant with great food to accompany your wine, then this is it. LBV Bistro & Wine Bar is a great restaurant with friendly staff and a small yet continental menu. LBV makes it possible for you to change anything on the menu to suit your needs as everything is made from scratch in the kitchen – a perfect opportunity to create your own dish!
Décor is fabulous; it is a small enough restaurant to have a personalised feel and is also pet friendly.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Polo Wine Village Food & Wine at The Bryanston Country Club
- Polotique ultimate shopping & lunch @ Jackson’s
- Cosmo Sexiest SA Men 2018
- Biogen Valentines Night Trail Run
- The Bryanston Organic & Natural Market
- Things to do this Winter with the kids: Why not visit a local garden centre in your area
- Sky Dining @ Higher Ground
- Treat Yourself To Some French Delights At Coachman's Inn
- ColourFlux - Jennifer Morrison
- Surf’s Up Joburg, Tiger’s Milk Restaurant & Bar Has Come To The City!
- Maharaja Restaurant
LBV Bistro & Wine Bar is situated at the Cramerview Village Centre, in Bryanston.
Venue Name:LBV Bistro & Wine Bar
277 Main Road, Cramerview Village Centre,
Bryanston, Johannesburg, 2021.
Opening Hours:Dinner: Tuesday - Saturday: 18h00 - 22h00, Lunch: Friday, Saturday & Sunday only: 12h00 - 16h00
Price Range:R350 for two
:Pubs and Bars
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 88 reviews
Such delicious food and great environment!! I've never enjoyed cauliflower until now. Friendly service!
LBV Bistro & Wine.... My new fav spot! Fine dinning experience. So much more than just a bistro! February special - LBV Art Pop Up 9 Course Tasting Menu. Simply delicious. Great service.
The name of the restaurant actually doesn’t do it justice-it’s not a Bistro it’s more verging on fine dining. The food is prepared in an open kitchen with care and attention. The group had fillet...