If you fancy a contemporary, intimate restaurant with great food to accompany your wine, then this is it. LBV Bistro & Wine Bar is a great restaurant with friendly staff and a small yet continental menu. LBV makes it possible for you to change anything on the menu to suit your needs as everything is made from scratch in the kitchen – a perfect opportunity to create your own dish!
Décor is fabulous; it is a small enough restaurant to have a personalised feel and is also pet friendly.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Vintage With Love Joburg 2018
- The Cover Ups
- Polotiqe Ultimate Shopping & Lunch @ Jackson’s
- #WeTry: Shelli NT Went Sky Dining
- Bryanston Organic Market The Coal Train Marimba Band
- Bryanston Organic Market Chilled Cafe
- Checking Out Sneaker Shack
- Bryanston Organic and Natural Market
- #SupportLocal - There's A Hidden Gem of A Bakery At The River Club
- Crafts Alive At Bryanston Organic Market
- Birdz Has Landed In Bryanston
- Companies That Deliver Alcohol
LBV Bistro & Wine Bar is situated at the Cramerview Village Centre, in Bryanston.
Venue Name:LBV Bistro & Wine Bar
277 Main Road, Cramerview Village Centre,
Bryanston, Johannesburg, 2021.
Opening Hours:Dinner: Tuesday - Saturday: 18h00 - 22h00, Lunch: Friday, Saturday & Sunday only: 12h00 - 16h00
Price Range:R350 for two
:Pubs and Bars
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 95 reviews
Michala C Says:
Fantastic service, amazing food, good vine and fair prices, what more could you expect. My husband and I had dinner at LBV 3 nights in a row (the 3rd night with friends) and everything was really...
Leonilda K Says:
To say this hidden "culinary masterpiece " is phenomenal is a complete understatement! EXCELLENT, excellent food. The care and attention to detail in the presentation of each plate -is...
Peter T Says:
Never have I been able to say that a restaurant is perfect in every shape and form. This, is it! The food is nothing short of euphoric. The combination of flavours that this gem presents will have...