If you fancy a contemporary, intimate restaurant with great food to accompany your wine, then this is it. LBV Bistro & Wine Bar is a great restaurant with friendly staff and a small yet continental menu. LBV makes it possible for you to change anything on the menu to suit your needs as everything is made from scratch in the kitchen – a perfect opportunity to create your own dish!
Décor is fabulous; it is a small enough restaurant to have a personalised feel and is also pet friendly.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Things to do this Winter with the kids: Why not visit a local garden centre in your area
- For A Dining Experience Like No Other – Sky Dining @ Higher Ground
- Treat Yourself To Some French Delights At Coachman's Inn
- ColourFlux - Jennifer Morrison
- Surf’s Up Joburg, Tiger’s Milk Restaurant & Bar Has Come To The City!
- Maharaja Restaurant
- The Best Of Bryanston
- Celebrate The Festive Season At The Magical Moonlight Markets
- Foodies, Meet Panettone Café
- Lady Grace
- Food And Wine at Nicolway Bryanston
LBV Bistro & Wine Bar is situated at the Cramerview Village Centre, in Bryanston.
Venue Name:LBV Bistro & Wine Bar
277 Main Road, Cramerview Village Centre,
Bryanston, Johannesburg, 2021.
Opening Hours:Dinner: Tuesday - Saturday: 18h00 - 22h00, Lunch: Friday, Saturday & Sunday only: 12h00 - 16h00
Price Range:R350 for two
:Pubs and Bars
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 71 reviews
The food was very good, lots of attention to detail and a cosy, informal setting in the bistro. The service was absolutely excellent! We've had lamb shank and it was cooked to perfection.
Nadia t Says:
We had our monthly restaurant club evening last night at this quaint little bistro and where pleasantly surprised at finding such culinary excellence on our doorstep. The menu is not too big and has...
Mauritz H Says:
What a great place. Waiter was very knowledgeable on the wine (had a Rose'). The food was exceptional; best gnocchi we have had including a recent visit to Bologna, Italy.