In the mood for a typical French meal in a relaxed setting? Le Soufflé is just the right typical French Bistro/ Brasserie you should pay a visit to.
Le Soufflé has an easy atmosphere for a leisurely breakfast, a relaxing lunch and/or a informal dinner. The restaurant offers the most diverse menu of French Provincial food in South Africa.
Should you feel undecided on which meal to get, there is always a recommendation on the different soups, fish, seafood, and meat.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Win The Chance To Discover The 'Wonders' Of The World With Design Quarter & Club Med
- Jonathan Roxmouth – The Musicals in Concert
- Parker's Comedy & Jive
- The Crafters & Food Market @ Cedar Square
- Caravela Portuguese Festival
- Gentlemen, Enjoy A Man's Day Out At Montecasino With A Guy Thing
- The St Petersburg Ballet Theatre Has Added An Additional Performance To Their Season
- Shakespeare’s Hamlet At Montecasino
- The Original Cast Of “RENT” Reunites For A 10th SA Anniversary Concert
- Priscilla Queen Of The Desert, The Hit Musical, Makes Its SA Debut
- Defending The Caveman
- Fourways Hop On Hop Off Pub Crawl
Enjoy a relaxing outing at the lovely Le Soufflé Bistro located in Pineslopes Shopping Centre, situated in Fourways.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 171 reviews
Mark B Says:
Unfortunately Le Souffle has closed. Was wonderful for many years. Shame. They used to make the best Souffle's I've every had. Don't know what happened.
Debbie S Says:
We have been frequenting this restaurant for the past 10 years, the menu is fantastic, food is excellent, service is outstanding, you just cannot fault anything about this restaurant. Very highly...
I had lunch on two separate occasions at Le Souffle recently and both were really very good. Meeting friends both times, we sat on the veranda and enjoyed a very leisurely lunch. The service is...