In the mood for a typical French meal in a relaxed setting? Le Soufflé is just the right typical French Bistro/ Brasserie you should pay a visit to.
Le Soufflé has an easy atmosphere for a leisurely breakfast, a relaxing lunch and/or a informal dinner. The restaurant offers the most diverse menu of French Provincial food in South Africa.
Should you feel undecided on which meal to get, there is always a recommendation on the different soups, fish, seafood, and meat.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- The Illusionists South Africa Tour
- Caramel Sundaes Presents Strawberry Feels
- Alan Committie - Planet Mirth
- A Christmas Carol at Montecasino
- What You Need To Know About The New Fourways Mega Mall
- Cinderella On Ice
- John Vlismas – The Good Racist
- Evita - The Musical
- Joburg, Get Ready For The Oyster, Wine & Food Festival At Montecasino This September
- Women's Day Picnic
- Don't Miss These Exciting Highlights At Montecasino!
- SimStar presents Ibiza Calling @ Adrenaline Cafe Fourways
Enjoy a relaxing outing at the lovely Le Soufflé Bistro located in Pineslopes Shopping Centre, situated in Fourways.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 173 reviews
Small portions, high prices, suitable only for small and petite anorexic wannabe stick models with no appetite.
This restaurant no longer exists at this address. They have apparently amalgamated with another restaurant at the Hobart Centre in Bryanston. La Souffle has had an impeccable reputation for quality...
Mark B Says:
Unfortunately Le Souffle has closed. Was wonderful for many years. Shame. They used to make the best Souffle's I've every had. Don't know what happened.