In the mood for a typical French meal in a relaxed setting? Le Soufflé is just the right typical French Bistro/ Brasserie you should pay a visit to.
Le Soufflé has an easy atmosphere for a leisurely breakfast, a relaxing lunch and/or a informal dinner. The restaurant offers the most diverse menu of French Provincial food in South Africa.
Should you feel undecided on which meal to get, there is always a recommendation on the different soups, fish, seafood, and meat.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- The Hit Musical, Priscilla Queen Of The Desert, Makes Its SA Debut
- Defending The Caveman
- Fourways Hop On Hop Off Pub Crawl
- Leo Sayer LIVE In Concert
- This Is Your Last Chance To See The Blue Man Group In Joburg!
- Love Factually With Alan Committie
- Stars From The Apollo
- Joburg, This Is Your Last Chance To See The Great Moscow Circus!
- Plan Your Next Trip At This Year’s Travel Expo
- The Great Moscow Circus Dates Have Been Extended By Popular Demand!
- Pink NYE @ The CLUB
- For One Day Only, Get 30% Off Selected Seats For The Great Moscow Circus!
Enjoy a relaxing outing at the lovely Le Soufflé Bistro located in Pineslopes Shopping Centre, situated in Fourways.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 168 reviews
louise l Says:
I love this restaurant and especially the orange liqueur souffle. Love that it has a more mature patronage. My salmon was seared to perfection. One of the waiters is so entertaining as he is witty...
9 of us went for dinner to try out Chef Marc Guebert's restaurant and of course his food. And we were not dissappointed. His Bouillabaisse was outstanding and for a starter portion it was very cheap...
This was my dad's choice for his birthday dinner. My dad had a vegetarian souffle' and, take note that it does mention on the menu, that it takes 45min to prepare etc. Overall nice evening with a...