In the mood for a typical French meal in a relaxed setting? Le Soufflé is just the right typical French Bistro/ Brasserie you should pay a visit to.
Le Soufflé has an easy atmosphere for a leisurely breakfast, a relaxing lunch and/or a informal dinner. The restaurant offers the most diverse menu of French Provincial food in South Africa.
Should you feel undecided on which meal to get, there is always a recommendation on the different soups, fish, seafood, and meat.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Defending The Caveman
- Fourways Hop On Hop Off Pub Crawl
- Leo Sayer LIVE In Concert
- A Sixth Week Has Been Added To The Blue Man Group Run In Joburg!
- Love Factually With Alan Committie
- Stars From The Apollo
- Joburg, This Is Your Last Chance To See The Great Moscow Circus!
- Plan Your Next Trip At This Year’s Travel Expo
- The Great Moscow Circus Dates Have Been Extended By Popular Demand!
- Pink NYE @ The CLUB
- For One Day Only, Get 30% Off Selected Seats For The Great Moscow Circus!
- The Design Quarter Portobello Festival
Enjoy a relaxing outing at the lovely Le Soufflé Bistro located in Pineslopes Shopping Centre, situated in Fourways.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 166 reviews
This was my dad's choice for his birthday dinner. My dad had a vegetarian souffle' and, take note that it does mention on the menu, that it takes 45min to prepare etc. Overall nice evening with a...
It's good to try out new places and Souffle's Trip Advisor reviews indicated it was worth a visit. Food wasn't too bad but the speciality Duck pancake appetiser was too sweet and my soufflé should...
stuart w Says:
Had a fantastic dinner here with friends, warm welcome to start, great table and very good service and attention from the staff. Food was delicious and I would highly recommend it