Focused on healthy ageing, the WCHA 2015 will give you everything you need to know from fitness to urology to ensure you live the healthiest life possible.
What is it?
The congress will run a series of inspiring public workshops covering topics such as managing your weight for optimal health, the latest anti-aging therapies on the market, how to plan financially for longer lives, and the importance sexual health plays in longevity.
The public workshops include experts in fields related to ageing:
• Prof Elna McIntosh, clinical sexologist
• Dr Shingai Mutambirwa, urologist
• Dr Sumayya Ebrahim, gynaecologist
• Dr Vivien Jandera, plastic and reconstructive surgeon
• Dr Riekie Smit, medical practitioner, sports physician and president of the Aesthetic and Anti-aging Medicine Society of South Africa (AAMSSA)
• Dr Anushka Reddy, medical practitioner specialising in aesthetic medicine and president of the South Africa Association of Cosmetic Doctors (SAACD)
• Kim Potgieter, director and head of life planning at Chartered Wealth Solutions
• Lynda Smith, retirement coach and CEO of the Refirement Network
You are never too young to plan for the future, and the workshops are aimed at people between the ages of 35 and 70, men and women, as well as anyone interested in healthy ageing.
The congress is supported by the Healthy Ageing Society of Africa, the City of Johannesburg, Dementia SA, the South African Society of Psychiatrists, Alzheimer’s South Africa, the Southern African Neurological Rehabilitation Association, the South African Medical Association, and the Malaysian Healthy Ageing Society.
When is it?
Thursday, 30 July to Sunday, 02 August 2015.
Where is it?
Sandton Convention Centre, 161 Maude Street, Sandton, Joburg.
For more information
To book your space, contact Mpho Longwe on firstname.lastname@example.org or (011) 476 5104.
For more information about the workshops, visit www.wcha2015.com.