In the heart of Soweto there is a lodge filled with hearty, happy tourists from around the world dancing to the sound of a different drum. Lebo’s Backpackers has been the stomping ground of many visitors passing through our arcane land. Lebo’s boasts free WiFi, great food and a brilliant and beautiful vibe. Be sure to check them out as soon as you get a chance.
- A Special Offer For Our Readers At Parc Fermé!
- Prawn & Beer Festival
- The New Jackson's Real Food Market Kyalami
- Reviewing The Hyatt Regency Kitchen Party
- Dermalogica Heads To Cresta!
- Check Out The Brand-New Belle's Patisserie Bluebird Store!
- Joburg Cocktail Festival
- Fabiani Opens A New Flagship Store In Sandton
- Afropunk Fest Joburg 2017
- The East Rand Show 2017
- Important Details About The Telkom 947 Cycle Challenge
- Tequilla On Trend: Where To Get Your Agave On In Jozi
- What You Need To Know About The New Fourways Mega Mall
Venue Name:Lebo’s Backpackers
10823A Pooe St, Soweto, 1804
Type of Place:Accommodation
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 226 reviews
The atmosphere here is worth it's weight in gold, everyone is so friendly and helpful. Ex works so hard and is always on hand if you need anything during the night. The young girl who took us on an...
Wet C Says:
Being on the tour with Chico as a guide, and having the chance to meet Sowetan's and learn about life in Soweto was a privilege. We have just started our trip but this will be one of the most...
We really enjoyed our stay and the walking tour with our guide Jacob. He was a very good guide. The place itself is very nicely decorated and has a very special atmosphere. We would definitely...