In the heart of Soweto there is a lodge filled with hearty, happy tourists from around the world dancing to the sound of a different drum. Lebo’s Backpackers has been the stomping ground of many visitors passing through our arcane land. Lebo’s boasts free WiFi, great food and a brilliant and beautiful vibe. Be sure to check them out as soon as you get a chance.
- A Special Offer For Our Readers At Parc Fermé!
- Plan Your Next Trip At This Year’s Travel Expo
- Don’t Miss Out On SHF’s Clearance Sale At The Ferndale Gallery
- Get Excited For The Chinese New Year At Emperors Palace
- Park Acoustics - January 2017
- The Music Run 2017
- Vanilla Sunday
- Rocking For Rhinos presents Our Last Night
- Large On The Lawn - February
- Large On The Lawn
- A Trip To The Orient Without Leaving Johannesburg
- Rooftop Yoga
- Friday Fiesta At Katys Palace Bar
Venue Name:Lebo’s Backpackers
10823A Pooe St, Soweto, 1804
Type of Place:Accommodation
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 179 reviews
Frederique L Says:
The hostel itself has a nice vibe with several outdoor lounging areas, a fireplace en a couple of rooms. It is conveniently located in Soweto to visit the sights in the area such as Mandela's home...
Kayleigh P Says:
I stayed for one night and did the four hour cycling tour. I did not regret it. The staff are incredibly friendly and the opportunity you get to experience the area with locals is unparalleled. I...
Appie P Says:
A group of us joined Lebo's cycle tour through Soweto. What an excellent and amazing experience!! Our guide, Chico, was very well informed and gave us a real African experience. We visited different...