In the heart of Soweto there is a lodge filled with hearty, happy tourists from around the world dancing to the sound of a different drum. Lebo’s Backpackers has been the stomping ground of many visitors passing through our arcane land. Lebo’s boasts free WiFi, great food and a brilliant and beautiful vibe. Be sure to check them out as soon as you get a chance.
- A Special Offer For Our Readers At Parc Fermé!
- SHF Has Something Extra Special For You This Valentine’s Day!
- Celebrating V-Day With The Arbour Cafe's New Menu
- A Family Experience Like No Other At Emperors Palace
- Secret Sunset Vol. 3 – Pretoria
- Timo ODV at Arcade Empire
- Francois van Coke – New Album Launch
- Valentine Tango
- Don't Miss Leo Sayer LIVE In Concert This April!
- The Beeld Holiday Show 2017
- Le Movie Club at The Bioscope
- ColourFlux - Jennifer Morrison
- The Joburg Prawn Festival
Venue Name:Lebo’s Backpackers
10823A Pooe St, Soweto, 1804
Type of Place:Accommodation
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 180 reviews
David K Says:
I stayed at Lebos for 2 nights.nothing was to much trouble for the friendly staff. The 4 hour bike tour showing the bad as well as the good and historical parts of soweto. I found soweto to be 1 of...
Frederique L Says:
The hostel itself has a nice vibe with several outdoor lounging areas, a fireplace en a couple of rooms. It is conveniently located in Soweto to visit the sights in the area such as Mandela's home...
Kayleigh P Says:
I stayed for one night and did the four hour cycling tour. I did not regret it. The staff are incredibly friendly and the opportunity you get to experience the area with locals is unparalleled. I...