In the heart of Soweto there is a lodge filled with hearty, happy tourists from around the world dancing to the sound of a different drum. Lebo’s Backpackers has been the stomping ground of many visitors passing through our arcane land. Lebo’s boasts free WiFi, great food and a brilliant and beautiful vibe. Be sure to check them out as soon as you get a chance.
- A Special Offer For Our Readers At Parc Fermé!
- Rumours Rocks For Saints
- The First LoCrate Picnic
- St Stithians Open Air Cinema
- The DLSHCC Highland Gathering 2017
- Soweto Camp Festival 2017
- Riding For A Future Without Tuberculosis
- Easter Night Hunt
- Hey Baby Boutique Fair - Joburg 2017
- IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Temporary Road Restrictions For 2017 J.P. Morgan Corporate Challenge
- Don't Miss SHF's End-Of-Season Clearance Sale!
- Off The Beat ‘n Track
Venue Name:Lebo’s Backpackers
10823A Pooe St, Soweto, 1804
Type of Place:Accommodation
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 182 reviews
The rooms are always clean. The beds could be a little bigger and it can get a bit hot in summer. Now that that's out of the way let me tell you about Lebos! Fantastic community spirit. The...
What a lovely stay and a very interesting fun bicycle tour we had here! The staff is lovely and caring, the food very good and the place feels homely and chill. We felt really save and secure and the...
David K Says:
I stayed at Lebos for 2 nights.nothing was to much trouble for the friendly staff. The 4 hour bike tour showing the bad as well as the good and historical parts of soweto. I found soweto to be 1 of...