In the heart of Soweto there is a lodge filled with hearty, happy tourists from around the world dancing to the sound of a different drum. Lebo’s Backpackers has been the stomping ground of many visitors passing through our arcane land. Lebo’s boasts free WiFi, great food and a brilliant and beautiful vibe. Be sure to check them out as soon as you get a chance.
- A Special Offer For Our Readers At Parc Fermé!
- Calling All Ladies, Don't Miss The Feminite and The Beauty Box Woman's Day Event!
- Winter Acoustic Music Festival
- DCF Family Fun Day
- Mamba Republic
- Stanley Beer Yard Tasting
- The Winter Market At Walter Sisulu Botanical Gardens
- Dullstroom Country Festival
- Don't Miss These Exciting Highlights At Montecasino!
- Come & Dine With SHF For 20% Less
- Spoil Yourself At The Lorenzi Winter Sidewalk Sale
- Pinotage On Tap @ Casalinga
- Outing with Mai Mai Khuthala Pre-School Mandela Day
Venue Name:Lebo’s Backpackers
10823A Pooe St, Soweto, 1804
Type of Place:Accommodation
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 203 reviews
The room and kitchen was cramped but everything was clean. Great place to stay if you want to get the whole wonderful Soweto experience. Food, staff and security was great also. One of the few...
Spent a lovely (windy) Saturday on the bike tour with an amazing guide Mfundo exploring and learning about some aspects of Soweto you wouldn't learn from a guide book. The team thoroughly try and...
Christopher S Says:
This backpackers is a gem in the middle of Orlando West, Soweto. When we arrived, we did the four hour bike tour, led by Lollipop (I apologize for not remembering his real name)...great tour guide...