In the heart of Soweto there is a lodge filled with hearty, happy tourists from around the world dancing to the sound of a different drum. Lebo’s Backpackers has been the stomping ground of many visitors passing through our arcane land. Lebo’s boasts free WiFi, great food and a brilliant and beautiful vibe. Be sure to check them out as soon as you get a chance.
- A Special Offer For Our Readers At Parc Fermé!
- Beetle Juice - Costume Party
- Global Freedom Dance Festival
- Joburg Pride After Party
- Toya Delazy - Rocking The City in Joburg
- Italian Club Christmas Market
- Rocomamas Takes On The American Elections
- The Scuplt Zone Wrap – AKA the Fat Wrap
- Speak The Mind XI
- Christmas Village
- Saturday Market With Live Entertainment
- Old Mutual Soweto Marathon
- A Little Bit Of Joburg For Your Beard
Venue Name:Lebo’s Backpackers
10823A Pooe St, Soweto, 1804
Type of Place:Accommodation
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 163 reviews
We did the 2 hour bike tour today and it was really really cool. After reading reviews that suggested the 4 hour tour was too long we decided to do the 2 hour. It was so hot, the bikes were not the...
What a fabulous way to experience Soweto! Thando and Issac make an incredible team together. They are open and it felt like they wanted us to get the feel of Soweto. How it is such a tight-knit...
We went on the four hour tuk tuk drive around Soweto. Our guide, Philip, was excellent - extremely knowledgeable and personable and he greeted many people on the way in Xosa or Zulu, which we...