In the heart of Soweto there is a lodge filled with hearty, happy tourists from around the world dancing to the sound of a different drum. Lebo’s Backpackers has been the stomping ground of many visitors passing through our arcane land. Lebo’s boasts free WiFi, great food and a brilliant and beautiful vibe. Be sure to check them out as soon as you get a chance.
- A Special Offer For Our Readers At Parc Fermé!
- Krispy Kreme Day Of The Dozen 2016
- Château Gâteau Patisserie
- The Little Field Mouse Christmas Market 2016
- Life Grand Café
- Café Bruegel Coffee Shop
- Drinking Cognac With Maiketso Kgantsi
- Have Christmas Lunch With Intercontinental O.R. Tambo
- Breakfast At The Countess
- Soweto Massive
- Living Room's Mad Hat Tea Party
Venue Name:Lebo’s Backpackers
10823A Pooe St, Soweto, 1804
Type of Place:Accommodation
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 174 reviews
Appie P Says:
A group of us joined Lebo's cycle tour through Soweto. What an excellent and amazing experience!! Our guide, Chico, was very well informed and gave us a real African experience. We visited different...
Anna O Says:
I planned to stay one night at Lebo's in Soweto but ended up staying two (and would have loved to stay even longer). Lebo's lovely staff make this backpackers a very special place, and the bike tour...
Lebo's Backpackers is one of the best places we visited during our stay in South Africa. Integrated in the local community, this place provides plenty of opportunities to truly interact with locals...