In the heart of Soweto there is a lodge filled with hearty, happy tourists from around the world dancing to the sound of a different drum. Lebo’s Backpackers has been the stomping ground of many visitors passing through our arcane land. Lebo’s boasts free WiFi, great food and a brilliant and beautiful vibe. Be sure to check them out as soon as you get a chance.
- A Special Offer For Our Readers At Parc Fermé!
- Whisky & Spirits Live
- Celebrate The Great Gatsby, this September
- Sanlam Handmade Contemporary Fair
- Rooftop Salsa
- Drive-In At Huddle Park
- Silent Disco Yoga
- Meet Doppio Zero's 2017 Fresh Menu
- Discover The Bella Brilliant Edition By Nomination
- Experience Disney Magic At Mall Of Africa
- Your Must-Try Restaurants For October 2017
- Jozi Kids Talk Heritage, Food and Fun
- SHF's Clearance Sale Is Back With Up To 75% Off Selected Items
Venue Name:Lebo’s Backpackers
10823A Pooe St, Soweto, 1804
Type of Place:Accommodation
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 213 reviews
Delphine Kim-Li... P Says:
We had an excellent stay at this hostel. We really enjoyed the cozy and relaxing atmosphere. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The rooms and bathrooms are very clean. We also loved the music...
We were 2 girls travelling through SA. We had an amazing stay at Lebo's backpackers. A lot to see and do during the day (take the bike tour!) and a great atmosphere during the night: bomb fire, nice...
Lebo's provided the perfect location and experience to acclimate my students to South Africa and Soweto. The staff provided a thorough bicycle tour (4 hour) that was very manageable. The experience...