In the heart of Soweto there is a lodge filled with hearty, happy tourists from around the world dancing to the sound of a different drum. Lebo’s Backpackers has been the stomping ground of many visitors passing through our arcane land. Lebo’s boasts free WiFi, great food and a brilliant and beautiful vibe. Be sure to check them out as soon as you get a chance.
- A Special Offer For Our Readers At Parc Fermé!
- Fairy Dust - A Family Magic Show
- Sable Ranch Hiking Trail: Hiking Day
- June 16 History Celebration
- JoziWalks2018 The Wilds
- Soweto Party Bus Tour
- Senior Digital Account Manager
- East Rand Wedding Show 2018
- Wakanda Life Market
- The South African Tattoo Is Marching, Singing & Dancing To Pretoria This October!
- Father's Day Sunday Lunch - Fairway Hotel
- The Art Of Flavour Soweto Experience
- Joburg Now Has Its Very Own Winery!
Venue Name:Lebo’s Backpackers
10823A Pooe St, Soweto, 1804
Type of Place:Accommodation
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 253 reviews
The trip is very well run and guided. The guide was great. Soweto is large and very diverse. Some parts are decidedly middle class. Some are areas of great poverty. The bike tour gives you a great...
Lee R Says:
Lovely stay, wonderful experience, cycle tour is expensive and over priced on its own but when you combine it with a stay at the backpackers hostel it is great value for money and well worth it...
The staff and community are outstanding. I loved my stay and accommodation. I enjoyed the people and how generous everyone was with their time. All staff members were patient and kind. Soweto is a...