In the heart of Soweto there is a lodge filled with hearty, happy tourists from around the world dancing to the sound of a different drum. Lebo’s Backpackers has been the stomping ground of many visitors passing through our arcane land. Lebo’s boasts free WiFi, great food and a brilliant and beautiful vibe. Be sure to check them out as soon as you get a chance.
- A Special Offer For Our Readers At Parc Fermé!
- SHF Has Something Special In Store This Mother's Day
- Marvellous Creations Is Hitting Jozi Sweethearts By Storm
- Snuggle Buddies
- A Techno Experience Not To Be Missed!
- Festival of Ales – Beer, Wine, Cider and Medieval Festival
- The Box Comedy @ P.O.P Art Theatre
- Discovery 947 Rhythm Run
- The Girl On The Train
- The Hottest Tech Gadgets For Kids
- Varsity Open Days
- Things Are Warming Up This Autumn At Silverstar
- Family-Friendly Holiday Spots Around South Africa
Venue Name:Lebo’s Backpackers
10823A Pooe St, Soweto, 1804
Type of Place:Accommodation
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 190 reviews
We did the 2 hour bike tour of Soweto with Lebo's - it was just fantastic.Our guides were well informed, thoroughly professional and great fun! They told us about the history of Soweto and brought us...
We did a bicycle tour with our 2 chidren (5&7 yearq old) and we have been impressed by the atmosphere, the story and the spirit of that township. Our guide Lunda is born for that. Warm welcome...
Jeremy L Says:
Lebo's backpacker tours offer 2,4,8hr bike tours of Soweto. I went for the middle distance which started at 10am and spans the middle of the day so even in First week of May it was warm and sunny...