The Lemongrass Urban Market is an intimate market which takes place on the last Sunday of each month in Benoni. Featuring unique stall holders and no repeat stalls, patrons can expect a refreshing market experience with the likes of free range meats, craft beers, a delectable food court, crafts and décor as well as loads of activities for the kids to do while mom and dad shop and dine at the fine selection of restaurants.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Back 2 Kasie Picnic Comedy Show
- Summer Beach House Feat. Euphonik
- East Rand Crafters Market - Christmas Market
- Sounds of Ibiza with Black Coffee
- Street Food Fiesta
- East Rand Crafters Market
- Indoor Food & Craft Beer Market
- The Little Field Mouse Market
- Indoor Food And Craft Beer Market
- Benoni Country Club Christmas In July
- Autumn Craft Market
- East Rand Motor Show 2016
Lemongrass Urban Market is a new and intimate market that awaits your discovery!
Venue Name:Lemongrass Urban Market
36 and 38 Russel Street, Western Extension, Benoni, Johannesburg.
Opening Hours:Monday - Saturday: 10h00 - 10h00, Sunday: 10h00 - 17h00
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 42 reviews
Denzil S Says:
Small, quant and relaxing. Street Cafe style set up with great selection of food. Only downside is the parking which is limited. Overflow parking is in the street. We had the one-of-everything (it...
I took my husband to Lemongrass for his birthday as I wanted to let him experience something different. We were not disappointed - our food was superb, the service excellent and we enjoyed our...
If you want best food in town you have to go the this place.Day have so many that you can eat and drink.