Liberation Cafe is the latest addition to Melville’s vibrant 7th Street. The restaurant also known as a retro café that caters to an interesting and dynamic café-going crowd. It’s menu offers a range of contemporary South African dishes including chicken wings, seafood, ostrich burgers, tapas platters, spicy samoosas and bhajias and much more. Liberation Cafe also shows off a dance floor and bar that boasts a variety of craft beer and cocktails. It also introduces classic everyday specials from opening ’til 19h00.
Have you been here before? Rate and review your experience below!
- Mootee Bar Is Melville's strangest Drinking Hole
- Love Me So Is Joburg's Hottest Ramen Bar Yet
- #SINGLE Valentine's Party
- Light & Joy Holistic Fayre
- Hell's Kitchen – Melville's Very Own Speakeasy
- Meet Mighty Monk – Jozi's Nitro-Infused Cold Brew Coffee Company
- Silent Disco Yoga
- Perron Opens In Melville
- A Culinary Guide To Melville
- The Great Eastern Food Bar
- Must-Visit Shops In Melville
- Design And Lifestyle Stores In 44 Stanley
Liberation Cafe is located on Melville’s vibrant 7th Street.