Life Day Spa Fourways is a fully-equipped health and beauty spa. It is a calm sanctuary in the midst of shop, restaurants and offices within the Design Quarter, in the busy are of north Johannesburg.
Built around the concept of ‘touching the earth lightly’, Life Day Spa was created using materials that depict the elements of nature. The themes are designed to evoke one’s senses and also create a sense of calm and serenity.
Complete spa facilities include: Steam room, Sauna, Swiss shower, Heated Indoor Pool, In Door-and Out Door Relaxation Areas. If patrons are for more than just massages, facials and non-surgical face and body lifting treatments from world-renowned systems including Endermologie and the Genie are on offer.
Have you been here before? Rate and review your experience below!
- Shakespeare’s Hamlet At Montecasino
- The Original Cast Of “RENT” Reunites For A 10th SA Anniversary Concert
- Priscilla Queen Of The Desert, The Hit Musical, Makes Its SA Debut
- Defending The Caveman
- Fourways Hop On Hop Off Pub Crawl
- Leo Sayer LIVE In Concert
- This Is Your Last Chance To See The Blue Man Group In Joburg!
- Love Factually With Alan Committie
- Stars From The Apollo
- Joburg, This Is Your Last Chance To See The Great Moscow Circus!
- Plan Your Next Trip At This Year’s Travel Expo
- The Great Moscow Circus Dates Have Been Extended By Popular Demand!
The Life Day Spa is situated in Fourways, north of Johannesburg. The spa forms part of the trendy Design Quarter District in the midst of restaurants, offices, retail outlets and coffee shops.
Venue Name:Life Day Spa Fourways
2 Design Quarter District
Leslie Ave East
Opening Hours:Monday - Friday: 8h00 - 19h00, Saturday: 9h00 - 18h00, Sunday: 9h00 - 17h00
Price Range:R350 - R810 (prices vary depending on the treatment type and duration)
Type of Pamper:Pamper
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 12 reviews
Les P Says:
My lovely wife and I spent a morning at Life Day Spa on one of the 5,5 hour couples treatment package. One hour is allocated to using the steam and salt room in the change rooms and another for...
Sharon M Says:
I have visited the Life Day Spa Fourways a few times and I need to say that it has come on in leaps and bounds. Receptionists attentive and professional, clean, happy environment. The bathrooms very...
Enjoyed a half day visit today at the Life Day Spa, Fourways. From a friendly receptionist upon our arrival, and lovely hostess showing us around too as first time visitor's. Also enjoyed the...