The spa has a large relaxation area with plenty of cushy chairs, couches and day beds for guests to laze about on. The relaxation area is situated around the large heated indoor pool which guests get to enjoy before and after treatments. There’s also a sauna and steam room available for guests to use free of charge.
Life Day Spa is also a great place to get a manicure or pedicure with your girlfriends – the spa has a mani and pedi lounge decked out with three high-back chairs so you can socialise while getting your nails done.
The spa has 14 treatments rooms where guests can enjoy private treatments, and also offers a range of body treatments, massages, facials, medi spa treatments, hair removal and beauty treatments.
Visit Life Day Spa Rosebank on Facebook.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- "Millennials" An Instagram Exhibition
- A Techno Experience Not To Be Missed!
- European Film Festival 2017
- Take A Breather With The Weekender Special at Hyatt Regency Johannesburg
- First Thursdays – June 2017
- Exhibition Opening: A Pile Of Stones
- Hello Xmas! Toodles 2016!
- Don’t Miss The Summer Sale At Rosebank Mall
- Holiday Fun For The Kids At Rosebank Mall
- Canada's Best
- Starbucks Sessions feat. Stogie T, Johnny Cradle and Motif
- oneNINEone’s Sumptuous Kitchen Party Is Back!
Situated in the middle of bustling Rosebank is the ultra chic Life Day Spa – a place where luxury and relaxation are the order of the day. Walking into the spa the first thing you notice is that it was built for guests to stay awhile.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 19 reviews
Jasmine J Says:
The place is very beautiful inside. The staff at the reception are very welcoming. The orientation was good. However the massage I asked for was not what I got😞. I asked for firm pressure...
Alet V Says:
As a returning customer to Life Day Spa Rosebank, I bought a gift voucher for a friend. On trying to redeem it, the receptionist claimed that the voucher was only valid on Mondays to Thursdays...
Elsabe B Says:
Who knew that there were so many other Life Day Spa's dotted around Johannesburg. 2016 has been a crazy year ...everyone has been busy working to survive a doing good deeds to balance the negative...