Hollard Pure Life is a comprehensive life insurance plan that could provide assistance to your beneficiaries to:
- make up for your lost income
- fund your child’s education
- pay off the household debt
- paying for your families daily needs
- paying the executor’s fees, estate duty and other costs involved in the administration of your estate
- paying for funeral expenses
So, create that peace of mind for you and your family today.
To help you decide (because information informs), they’ve highlighted the key benefits and features of Pure Life for you:
- Choose from between R50, 000 to R3 million cover
- Complete your application over the phone. There are no complicated forms to fill out
- Monthly premiums are affordable and will suit your pocket
- Terminal illness cover is provided at no extra cost to you, if it is confirmed that the life expectancy is shorter than 12 months
- Accidental death is covered from day 1
- 20% of the premiums you paid are paid back to you every 5 years
- Cover starts from around R140 a month. Your cover will depend on individual circumstances and the premium you choose to pay
- Free access to family support services, lifestyle benefits such as health support, trauma, assault and HIV, emergency medical response and legal support
- Their flexible benefit options allow you to increase your cover as your circumstances change (Terms & conditions apply)
- An advance funeral benefit of R20 000 is paid within 48-hours*
- For a small additional premium you can add Serious Illness or Disability cover to your policy*
* Only applies to underwritten life cover.
For Pure peace of mind, contact Hollard Life by following the links alongside.