Check in, order room service and cuddle up with a good book. Life on 3rd is a Bed and Breakfast inspired by the beautiful city of Johannesburg. It boasts a wonderful library filled with books about the city and its surroundings. Best to book in advance because it is a very popular spot – and it’s easy to see why!
- A Special Offer For Our Readers At Parc Fermé!
- SKIP Fashion Exchange
- The Holiday Expo At Montecasino
- Comedy Station - July 2017 Edition
- Forget About Winter At Protea Hotel by Marriott Zebula Lodge
- Mutters Dog Day
- Tortoise and Hare Night Run
- Mental Health Fun Walk For Mandela Day
- The Urban Garden Farmer's Market
- The Polar Bear Swim
- July In Jozi
- The Restaurants Of 44 Stanley
- The Ins And Outs Of Airbnb In South Africa
Life on 3rd is a three star Guesthouse in Melville.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 179 reviews
The breakfast was nice and fresh.Finding the place was a hustle.But got help from the lady there at Life on 3rd with directions.The outside makes you wonder about how it is inside but it's actually...
Staff are very helpful and friendly. The outside rooms are damp and musky and have a bad smell. The inside rooms were not bad. Very cold and although the electric blankets were appreciated the room...
Nadine S Says:
I stayed at Life on 3rd while spending two weeks in Joburg. It is a quaint little guest house with everything you need. Some rooms don't have microwaves or fridges, but I think it can be made...