If you’re looking for different tastes and a new food experience, then Little Addis Café is a must try. The restaurant serves traditional Ethiopian cuisine, offering mouth-watering delicacies. Their menu shows off a variety of meals from lamb and vegetable stews, red lentil stew, chicken stew, beef and butternut, cabbage and spinach salad mixed with the classic Ethiopian spices of paprika, coriander, dried chillies, cinnamon, garlic, black pepper to give each meal a different taste. Little Addis also serves a range of traditional Ethiopian teas and coffee to try out.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Hot On Top: Spring Boogie
- Joburg City Rooftop Camping
- July Night Market @ Arts On Main
- Propertuity: The Guys Behind Maboneng
- 19th Encounters Documentary Festival
- The Box Comedy @ P.O.P Art Theatre
- It's Personal - The RoofTop Series
- Le Movie Club at The Bioscope
- In The City Pop-Up Singles Valentine's Party
- Sundays In The Living Room
- Living Room's Mad Hat Tea Party
- We Love Maboneng
Little Addis Café is located on Fox Street in Maboneng Precinct.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 40 reviews
We decided to try this place based on Tripadvisor reviews. And we were not disappointed. The food was great, we tried one of the combinations and it was plenty for two of us. The place is small but...
Great pick of the Lonley Planet. Good food, lovely atmosphere and honest prices! Dishes are big in size. Make sure you share so that you dom't waste food. Mixed plates suggested
So delicious. The flavors are wonderful and perfectly balanced. Both vegetarian and meat options available.