Little Ethiopia, located in the eastern side of Johannesburg CBD on Jeppe Street, is increasingly attracting bigger crowds of people from all walks of life. This place has the largest number of Ethiopians in the city.
You can find anything from clothing to fabrics to traditionally authentic Ethiopian food. The area itself is vibrant with people and music. Products sold there can even be brought for a bargain… with low prices that range from R5 to R75, depending on what the product is. Little Ethiopia is definitely worth a visit.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- GLB 1st Bday Party
- Joziburg Lane Opening Party
- Top Rooftop Wedding Spots in Johannesburg
- Joziburg Lane Is Here To Stay!
- The Third Joziburg Lane Festival Is Here!
- Don’t Miss Round Two Of Joziburg Lane Festival
- Urbanzulu Natural Beauty
- Boucheron Wines Steam Train Festival
- Sanaa Africa Festival 2016
- Celebrate Our City At The Joziburg Lane Festival
- ABSA Art Gallery
Little Ethiopia is located in Johannesburg CBD.
Venue Name:Little Ethiopia
Jeppe Street, Johannesburg CBD