Living Room is a health food café that is all about promoting a unique urban eco-system. The café serves a host of Greek and Mediterranean cuisines including pizza, sandwiches, soul food, vegetarian meals plus veggie juices and protein smoothies. To add to the natural ambience, the Living Room has a beautiful roof terrace with stunning views, showing off a boutique nursery and an authentically home-grown space, making it every hippies’ hangout spot.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Maboneng's Uber-Cool LoveRevo
- Hot On Top: Spring Boogie
- Joburg City Rooftop Camping
- July Night Market @ Arts On Main
- Propertuity: The Guys Behind Maboneng
- 19th Encounters Documentary Festival
- The Box Comedy @ P.O.P Art Theatre
- It's Personal - The RoofTop Series
- Le Movie Club at The Bioscope
- In The City Pop-Up Singles Valentine's Party
- Sundays In The Living Room
- Living Room's Mad Hat Tea Party
The Living Room is an exciting new venue, growing on a rooftop in the creative precinct of Maboneng, in downtown Jo’burg.
Venue Name:Living Room
5th Floor, 20 Kruger Street, Maboneng Precinct, City and Suburban, Inner City, Johannesburg
Opening Hours:Monday – Wednesday: Closed, Thursday – Saturday: 15h00 -21h00, Sunday: 12h00 - 20h00
Price Range:R250 for two
Type of Cuisine:Café
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 65 reviews
Arrived on a Sunday afternoon.. there was an entrance fee of 80 rand. The place was really crowded and had some difficulties getting a space to stand/sit, but we managed to get a table after a few...
Yolanda S Says:
We arrived only to find not enough seating was available. Then waited for 2 hours for only some people to get served food. If the food was good quality I suppose a lot could've been forgiven, but it...
Googled for somewhere different to go for lunch on Sunday and this palce popped up. Was a bit aprehensive about visiting the middle of Jozi but we were surprised and happy that we made the...