Lobster Trap is an upmarket seafood restaurant based in the heart of Bryanston, and it specialises in fresh seafood, oysters as well as sushi. Not only are they known for their infamous sushi and array of seafood, but also for their experimentation with different seafood flavours. Their menu ranges from spicy rolls to prawn nigiri, futo maki and salmon fashion sandwiches – all at a half-price special on certain days! Also, Lobster Trap offers its customers 40 per cent off their sushi lunch special everyday. They also have a good selection of wine which you can choose for yourself from the wine rack.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Beers, Boeries And Bikes Night Ride
- Vintage With Love Joburg 2018
- The Cover Ups
- Polotiqe Ultimate Shopping & Lunch @ Jackson’s
- #WeTry: Shelli NT Went Sky Dining
- Bryanston Organic Market The Coal Train Marimba Band
- Bryanston Organic Market Chilled Cafe
- Checking Out Sneaker Shack
- Bryanston Organic and Natural Market
- #SupportLocal - There's A Hidden Gem of A Bakery At The River Club
- Crafts Alive At Bryanston Organic Market
- Birdz Has Landed In Bryanston
Lobster Trap is situated in Shop 453, at the Naturally Yours Centre in Bryanston.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 60 reviews
Lovely afternoon with excellent seafood and service, the oysters were fantastically fresh, will definitely return.
Ross E Says:
We used to go to Lord prawn for sea food the lobster trap is run by the old manager excellent seafood platter and sushi of the best quality. The prices are very reasonable
Visited on advice from a colleague, whilst the fish I had were excellent, I went there for their specialty, a Kilogram of prawns, and was advised not on the menu tonight, then was advised lobster was...