The stadium was named after Mr Robert Owen Loftus Versfeld, the founder of organised sports in Pretoria. Today the stadium is home to the Blue Bulls.
For most of its history, Loftus Versfeld primarily hosted rugby matches, including the famous Currie Cup in 2009.
This stadium was selected as a playing venue for the 2010 Soccer World Cup and underwent a thorough refurbishment.
The stadium today has a capacity of 50 000 and is an all seater venue.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- SHF Has Something Extra Special For You This Valentine’s Day!
- Secret Sunset Vol. 3 – Pretoria
- Timo ODV at Arcade Empire
- Francois van Coke – New Album Launch
- Valentine Tango
- Scholars, You’re Invited To The Annual International Education Expo!
- Don’t Miss Out On SHF’s Clearance Sale At The Ferndale Gallery
- Park Acoustics - January 2017
- The Toyota Warrior Race #1
- Cooler Boxing Day
- Get Your Last-Minute Christmas Shopping Done At SHF!
- Jazz night!
Loftus Versfeld Stadium is centrally located toward the east of the city of Pretoria.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 167 reviews
Jean-Pierre R Says:
I've had some great days there, and some average ones. The vibe with smaller games are sad. Bigger games... Go for it! If you want the real vibey, beer bellied screamers sit on the East pavilion. If...
Julian L Says:
A very nice stadium. If the Bulls are playing the support in that stadium will give you goosebumps. The atmosphere is something to experience.
This is always and experience to remember. Even if your team loses, you will still have fun and enjoy the vibrant atmosphere. If you are visiting from somewhere else. You can put this on your...