The stadium was named after Mr Robert Owen Loftus Versfeld, the founder of organised sports in Pretoria. Today the stadium is home to the Blue Bulls.
For most of its history, Loftus Versfeld primarily hosted rugby matches, including the famous Currie Cup in 2009.
This stadium was selected as a playing venue for the 2010 Soccer World Cup and underwent a thorough refurbishment.
The stadium today has a capacity of 50 000 and is an all seater venue.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- You Could WIN A Scrumptious Picnic For Eight With Dial-A-Picnic
- Gauteng Obesity Fun Walk for a cause
- National Achievers Congress- Robert Kiyosaki
- Impi Challenge Obstacle Trail Run Gauteng
- Robert Kiyosaki coming to South Africa at National Achievers Congress
- Get 20% Off All Sofas This Weekend At SHF!
- Winter Warmer Deals To Keep The Chill At Bay This Season
- Get Dad Something Awesome From SHF This Father's Day
- Winter Wedding Venues With Fireplaces To Keep You Warm
- Hire A Vintage Car For Your Wedding Day
- SHF Has Something Special In Store This Mother's Day
- Celebrate Mother’s Day At Kievits Kroon Country Estate
Loftus Versfeld Stadium is centrally located toward the east of the city of Pretoria.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 173 reviews
Were part of the very upgrade of this stadium,so glad they did for the soccer world cup,today a lovely stadium with beautiful seats
This would be a super stadium if the parking situation was improved surrounding the area. People are encouraged to double park on traffic islands and illegal spots by car guards trying to make a...
Its a great stadium to be at whether to watch a soccer or rugby game. Great views from wherever you maybe in the stadium.