The stadium was named after Mr Robert Owen Loftus Versfeld, the founder of organised sports in Pretoria. Today the stadium is home to the Blue Bulls.
For most of its history, Loftus Versfeld primarily hosted rugby matches, including the famous Currie Cup in 2009.
This stadium was selected as a playing venue for the 2010 Soccer World Cup and underwent a thorough refurbishment.
The stadium today has a capacity of 50 000 and is an all seater venue.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Find the Perfect gift at the SHF Festive Flash Sale
- The Script Live
- Don't Miss The SHF Black Friday Sale – 25% Off EVERYTHING!
- Don't Miss This Amazing Summertime Sofa Deal At SHF
- Restaurant Week 2017
- The Original Oktoberfest in Pretoria
- Spring Has Sprung At SHF!
- A Unique Day Out For The Whole Family At The 2017 Homeshow
- Four-Star Hotels In Pretoria
- Getting To Know PTCH BLCK Studio
- Get More Than 40 Winks With SHF's Amazing Offer
- Flair Baby & Toddler Market
Loftus Versfeld Stadium is centrally located toward the east of the city of Pretoria.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 179 reviews
Roelof V Says:
This is the stadium to go to for rugby if only the bue BULLS will start winning again. ery nice venue
Loftus is home of the Blue Bull rugby team, aka TheBulls. Local team of Pretoria and if you are in town and game is on, make effort to go, great vibe and support for the Bulls
As a rugby fan this is an interesting place to visit The museum is being re-established and it is amazing to see the history of the Bulls and their successes with feeding into the Boks The museum is...