Luca’s Ristorante Italiano prides itself on serving classic Italian food. Their Tuscan influenced menu treats diners to fresh pasta, seafood and meat dishes, which are all prepared in their homemade style. What would classic Italian food be without some wine to complement it? Luca’s Ristorante Italiano has a collection of over 200 South African and Italian wines to choose from. And in true Italian style, there is a grand wood-burning oven which delivers fresh, hot pizza.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Why Was David Beckham At The Living Room?
- The Flavour Academy - "Cooking Piemonte"
- Creatively Crafted Cocktails At Radisson Blu Gautrain Hotel Sandton
- SA Road Safety Footprint Awards
- Arnold Classic Africa 2018
- Taking A Closer Look At 1 Discovery Place
- MTN Joyous Celebration 22 All For You
- Planet Fitness Sweat Workout Party
- Riaad Moosa: Life Begins
- The FNB Whiskey Live Festival
- The Gauteng Teachers' Summit 2
- Future Females Johannesburg Launch #FutureFemales
Luca’s Ristorante Italiano is located in Sunninghill, Sandton.
Venue Name:Luca’s Ristorante Italiano
3 Achter Road, Cnr Witkoppen Rd, Sunninghill, Sandton, Johannesburg.
Opening Hours:Monday: Closed, Tuesday -Thursday: 12h00 - 22h00, Friday - Saturday:12h00 - 23h00, Sunday: 09h00 - 22h00
Price Range:R150 pp
Type of Cuisine:Casual Dining
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 64 reviews
We had a reservation at Luca's for a Friday evening and this was our first time dining here. The restaurant itself was not too busy when we arrived and hence, I thought that service would be fast...
We have been fan's of Luca's since we moved to Morningside in 1994 & were disappointed when he had to move the 5.5km away to Sunninghill. But we still make the trek to enjoy the fantastic service and...
Friday Nights for my Little Family is often spent at Luca’s. Why Friday Nights?. Well, the Food is soo fresh. Seriously, starting with the House Salad, it’s excellent. Their home made dressing is...