Luca’s Ristorante Italiano prides itself on serving classic Italian food. Their Tuscan influenced menu treats diners to fresh pasta, seafood and meat dishes, which are all prepared in their homemade style. What would classic Italian food be without some wine to complement it? Luca’s Ristorante Italiano has a collection of over 200 South African and Italian wines to choose from. And in true Italian style, there is a grand wood-burning oven which delivers fresh, hot pizza.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Brandy, Cognac & Rum Tasting at PnP Good Food Studio
- 2017 Old Mutual Trophy Wine Show
- Spotlight: Sandton City
- Five Must-Visit Spas In Sandton
- Must-Visit Restaurants In Sandton
- Get Married At One Of These Sandton Wedding Venues
- Katy's Palace Bar Turns 5!
- The Exotic Cars Of Sandton
- Taking A Look At The Core Group
- Explore Sandton
- Trends To Look Out For At Design Joburg
- Don't Miss Out On Joburg's Newest Decor & Design Show – Design Joburg
Luca’s Ristorante Italiano is located in Sunninghill, Sandton.
Venue Name:Luca’s Ristorante Italiano
3 Achter Road, Cnr Witkoppen Rd, Sunninghill, Sandton, Johannesburg.
Opening Hours:Monday: Closed, Tuesday -Thursday: 12h00 - 22h00, Friday - Saturday:12h00 - 23h00, Sunday: 09h00 - 22h00
Price Range:R150 pp
Type of Cuisine:Casual Dining
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 46 reviews
Elmar P Says:
This medium sized restaurant has a great variety of imported Italian wines as well as local Italian cultivar wines. The pasta was aldente and tasty, but the mushroom ravioli was somewhat dry and...
This remains one of my happy places in Jozi Enjoyed a superb lunch here with 5 adults and 2 kids The wonderful thing about Lucas is that its family owned - the food is delicious and the menu is...
Jon C Says:
I ordered through Uber Eats. No delivery arrived so I called the restaurant to cancel and they said they would deliver my order themselves. Even with a packed restaurant and other orders...