Luca’s Ristorante Italiano prides itself on serving classic Italian food. Their Tuscan influenced menu treats diners to fresh pasta, seafood and meat dishes, which are all prepared in their homemade style. What would classic Italian food be without some wine to complement it? Luca’s Ristorante Italiano has a collection of over 200 South African and Italian wines to choose from. And in true Italian style, there is a grand wood-burning oven which delivers fresh, hot pizza.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Clicks BabyClub #MeetUp
- Women's Day - Pop and Shop and Game
- Celebrate Women's Month With The Girls At The HealthyFood Studio
- Winter Acoustic Music Festival
- Mamba Republic
- Spoil Yourself At The Lorenzi Winter Sidewalk Sale
- Field Market - June edition
- MMSA Fun Fair - 2017 (Anand Mela 2017)
- Magic Mike Express
- China Homelife and China Machinex Fair
- South Africa: The Next Six Months' Breakfast
- World League hockey players to visit Gauteng this August
Luca’s Ristorante Italiano is located in Sunninghill, Sandton.
Venue Name:Luca’s Ristorante Italiano
3 Achter Road, Cnr Witkoppen Rd, Sunninghill, Sandton, Johannesburg.
Opening Hours:Monday: Closed, Tuesday -Thursday: 12h00 - 22h00, Friday - Saturday:12h00 - 23h00, Sunday: 09h00 - 22h00
Price Range:R150 pp
Type of Cuisine:Casual Dining
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 49 reviews
Mark T Says:
Luca is our favourite regular go to restaurant. They make you feel at home. Great Italian food. Casual relaxed atmosphere
Really good food and wines with a high value for money. Pizzas and pastas are really good, I went twice in a week to Luca's to try and enjoy Italian flavors in South Africa. Recommended !!!
Stuart P Says:
Luca's has always delivered a high quality Italian food and service. We had a variety of dishes but also start with the infamous house salad.