Luca’s Ristorante Italiano prides itself on serving classic Italian food. Their Tuscan influenced menu treats diners to fresh pasta, seafood and meat dishes, which are all prepared in their homemade style. What would classic Italian food be without some wine to complement it? Luca’s Ristorante Italiano has a collection of over 200 South African and Italian wines to choose from. And in true Italian style, there is a grand wood-burning oven which delivers fresh, hot pizza.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Sandton City & Nelson Mandela Square Lights Up With Cheerful Festivities This Christmas!
- Joburg Cocktail Festival
- Beauty Swop – Beauty Expo Johannesburg
- Sandton City Takes Family Fun To The Next Level With A Brand-New Area
- Don't Miss The Sandton City Nintendo Switch Pop-Up Zone!
- Michelangelo's Exec. Chef To Lead SA To Olympic Gold
- Seven Reasons Why You Need To Visit Sandton City This Month
- Whisky & Spirits Live
- Unleash Your Influence With Gilan Gork's Masterclass At The Maslow
- The Gardens Of St Christopher Open Garden With SA Guide-Dogs
- But First Dessert @ Krunch
- Get Inspired At Leaderex
Luca’s Ristorante Italiano is located in Sunninghill, Sandton.
Venue Name:Luca’s Ristorante Italiano
3 Achter Road, Cnr Witkoppen Rd, Sunninghill, Sandton, Johannesburg.
Opening Hours:Monday: Closed, Tuesday -Thursday: 12h00 - 22h00, Friday - Saturday:12h00 - 23h00, Sunday: 09h00 - 22h00
Price Range:R150 pp
Type of Cuisine:Casual Dining
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 59 reviews
Jose B Says:
Good! Wide offer of italian dishes. Pizza Parma crudo was good. For dessert tiramisu and classic cassata were awesome. Very nice service, easy parking, 18-23€/pax. Give it a try!
This is one of the restaurants we are blessed to be located near to our home and often the default place for our family to eat if we don't have the time or energy to cook at home. This is a very...
A pleasure to eat here. Great FOH and always good to see Luca. Fine breads and salads. Lovely lamb and calves liver. Nice to see polenta used throughout. Fair coffee, could have been a darker roast...