Lucky Bean is a laid back, cosmopolitan styled restaurant, serving South African cuisine. Their menu boasts noteworthy meals including open springbok pie which is slow cooked in port jus and served as an open pie with caramelised onions, mash and rooibos jelly or an ostrich burger with bobotie-rice stuffing, mushrooms and hand-cut fries. This is where you come to escape the monotony of malls. The restaurant also offers an excellent wine selection and fabulous cocktails.
Have you been here before? Rate and review your experience below!
- Pablo House Guest House
- The Federal Turns Into La Stalla
- Mootee Bar Is Melville's strangest Drinking Hole
- Love Me So Is Joburg's Hottest Ramen Bar Yet
- #SINGLE Valentine's Party
- Light & Joy Holistic Fayre
- Hell's Kitchen – Melville's Very Own Speakeasy
- Meet Mighty Monk – Jozi's Nitro-Infused Cold Brew Coffee Company
- Silent Disco Yoga
- Your Must-Try Restaurants For October 2017
- Perron Opens In Melville
- A Culinary Guide To Melville
Lucky Bean is located in Melville.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 332 reviews
Excellent service, food portions were great. Great selection of beverages. Ambience could have been better- the place looks a little run down
My wife chose this restaurant as it offered South African cuisine such as Springbok. It’s well priced with good service, but the food let it down a bit. I had the springbok shank with cous cous and...
Very eclectic community. Decided to eat two appetizers rather than a full meal. Had the warm aubergine salad and ostrich bobotie parcels. Both were quite tasty and filling. Server was welcoming and...