Exclusive. Tranquil. Exquisite
A unique, secluded retreat for six people, hidden in the foothills of the Swartkops Mountains… in the heart of The Cradle of Humankind.
– One luxurious, modern house
– Three spacious en suite bedrooms
– Contemporary open-plan living areas
– Fully equipped kitchen – breakfast upon request
– Air-conditioning, fireplaces, under-floor heating
– Satellite TV, DVD player, sound system
– Covered wooden deck overlooking a natural spring-fed dam
Fish at one of the numerous dams and streams, hike the rocky plains and surrounding farmland, picnic in the Poplar forest on the edge of the river, enjoy the abundant birdlife and small game, or simply sink into a generous armchair and watch the changing hues of the mountains at sunset.
An ideal hideaway for couples, families, executives or friends, less than one hour’s drive away from Johannesburg.
Click here to read the review.