This shebeen style restaurant is a place where diners can go to if they are looking for a township or traditional type vibe. The menu at Mammas Shebeen is exclusive and diverse, offering a wide range of authentic African cuisines from all around the continent. Dishes on offer include bone marrow, moipani worms, tripe and pap and wors. If you are looking to embrace your cultural side and immerse yourself in tradition or witness a cultural melting pot first hand, then Mammas Shebeen is definitely for you.
Have you been here before? Rate and review your experience below!
- #MusingsOpenMic Festive Finale
- Vegan Hippie Connection Market
- Champagne & Delicious Dishes All-Round
- State 5 In Greenside Just Changed Coffee Forever
- Gourmet Burgers Galore At Dukes Burgers
- Get Into Shape With BODYTEC®!
- Eat, Drink And Socialise At The Artisan
- 10and5 Lawn Games Tournament for Creatives
- Village Fair Bakery
- Miyako Sushi
- Domino's Pizza
- Balkan Burger
Mammas Shebeen is located in trendy Greenside.