Mangwanani African Spa provides a rejuvenating experience to the body and soul, using African practices blended with Western massage techniques. They have an endless supply of packages where customers can choose which treatment, massage or beauty service they prefer.
This branch in Montecasion is one amongst 22 other branches nationwide. The first branch was founded in 2002 and their aim is to heal the body and mind in their tranquil and luxurious environment.
Be sure to visit their website for all their full packages that will suit the time and day of your preferences. Also, customers can purchase natural and naturally-derived ingredients with essential oils in line with their awareness of their carbon footprint.
Have you been here before? Rate and review your experience below!
- Shakespeare’s Hamlet At Montecasino
- The Original Cast Of “RENT” Reunites For A 10th SA Anniversary Concert
- Priscilla Queen Of The Desert, The Hit Musical, Makes Its SA Debut
- Defending The Caveman
- Fourways Hop On Hop Off Pub Crawl
- Leo Sayer LIVE In Concert
- This Is Your Last Chance To See The Blue Man Group In Joburg!
- Love Factually With Alan Committie
- Stars From The Apollo
- Joburg, This Is Your Last Chance To See The Great Moscow Circus!
- Plan Your Next Trip At This Year’s Travel Expo
- The Great Moscow Circus Dates Have Been Extended By Popular Demand!
The Mangwanani African Day & Night Spa branch, the Pivot, is located in Montecasino, Fourways.
Venue Name:Mangwanani African Day & Night Spa
The Pivot, 1 Montecasino Blvd, Montecasino, Fourways, Johannesburg.
Opening Hours:Monday - Sunday: 8h00 - 21h00
Price Range:R200 - R999 for one (depending on type and duration of treatment)
Type of Pamper:Pamper
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 59 reviews
Vijay R Says:
What a horrible drive to & from the venue. Rough gravel road for almost 8km. Must use 4x4 if going to this spa. (Do not use google maps for directions, rather get map from spa directly) Upon eventual...
My husband and I visited Mangwanani River Valley for his birthday celebration and to tell the truth we were so disappointed with Mangwanani facilities. The massages we brilliant however the food and...
This was a treat for myself and a friend on our last day of visiting S.A (from New Zealand), which was kindly bought for us. I believe we were on a 2-4-1 deal making it even better! I loved nearly...