Mangwanani African Spa provides a rejuvenating experience to the body and soul, using African practices blended with Western massage techniques. They have an endless supply of packages where customers can choose which treatment, massage or beauty service they prefer.
This branch in Montecasion is one amongst 22 other branches nationwide. The first branch was founded in 2002 and their aim is to heal the body and mind in their tranquil and luxurious environment.
Be sure to visit their website for all their full packages that will suit the time and day of your preferences. Also, customers can purchase natural and naturally-derived ingredients with essential oils in line with their awareness of their carbon footprint.
Have you been here before? Rate and review your experience below!
- Win The Chance To Discover The 'Wonders' Of The World With Design Quarter & Club Med
- Jonathan Roxmouth – The Musicals in Concert
- Parker's Comedy & Jive
- The Crafters & Food Market @ Cedar Square
- Caravela Portuguese Festival
- Gentlemen, Enjoy A Man's Day Out At Montecasino With A Guy Thing
- The St Petersburg Ballet Theatre Has Added An Additional Performance To Their Season
- Shakespeare’s Hamlet At Montecasino
- The Original Cast Of “RENT” Reunites For A 10th SA Anniversary Concert
- Priscilla Queen Of The Desert, The Hit Musical, Makes Its SA Debut
- Defending The Caveman
- Fourways Hop On Hop Off Pub Crawl
The Mangwanani African Day & Night Spa branch, the Pivot, is located in Montecasino, Fourways.
Venue Name:Mangwanani African Day & Night Spa
The Pivot, 1 Montecasino Blvd, Montecasino, Fourways, Johannesburg.
Opening Hours:Monday - Sunday: 8h00 - 21h00
Price Range:R200 - R999 for one (depending on type and duration of treatment)
Type of Pamper:Pamper
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 61 reviews
My wife and I did s half day get away and despite being anxious about a group massage experience it actually ended up being a pretty awesome time. I must say though that facilities are aging pretty...
Morne B Says:
I visited this spa in 2012 and it wad amazing. I made my booking today to surprise my girlfriend on Thursday for her birthday and another special celebration After reading the reviews I am quite...
Vijay R Says:
What a horrible drive to & from the venue. Rough gravel road for almost 8km. Must use 4x4 if going to this spa. (Do not use google maps for directions, rather get map from spa directly) Upon eventual...