Founded in 2002 Mangwanani’s main goal is to uplift rural woman and not necessarily employ and use qualified therapists, therefore allowing previously disadvantaged woman from local communities, to be empowered by their natural and inherent abilities. The clients are treated to the most relaxing and revitalising African spa treatments and Mangwanani prides itself on its own collection of indigenous essential oils. Mangwanani has several branches in South Africa including Pretoria, Cape Town, Durban, Johannesburg and Polokwane.
To find out more about Mangwanani Private Day Spa or locate the nearest branch click here.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- An Evening With Samthing Soweto
- Calling All Daredevils!
- Johannesburg International Mozart Festival
- Ultra South Africa 2017
- Get Fit At These Outdoor Gyms In Joburg
- Family Dining On A Budget
- Why Not Join A Sports Club In The City?
- Where To Find Festive Holiday Fun For The Kids This December
- The Cosmo Experience New Years Eve Party
- Five Aftercare Centres In Joburg
- Unusual Extramural Activities For Your Kids
- Kids Just Wanna Have Fun – Extreme Sports For Kids
Mangwanani Private African Day Spa is a spa that is focused entirely on delivering a truly decadent yet uniquely African experience to their clients.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 53 reviews
My boyfriend surprised me to a much needed Moonlight Night Spa last week Saturday (15 October 2016). We decided to drive through as it was a surprise and he needed to keep it that way. Upon arriving...
Beryl R Says:
I took an overseas guest to the Day Spa on Hennops River, two women having an indulgent day out. We caught the bus from Monte Casino arriving there at 7.15am where Mangwanane Staff served hot tea and...
Amazing warm welcome with friendly staff and great meal. I would recommend for everyone all walks of life from business and romantic break away. Please come and enjoy.