Founded in 2002 Mangwanani’s main goal is to uplift rural woman and not necessarily employ and use qualified therapists, therefore allowing previously disadvantaged woman from local communities, to be empowered by their natural and inherent abilities. The clients are treated to the most relaxing and revitalising African spa treatments and Mangwanani prides itself on its own collection of indigenous essential oils. Mangwanani has several branches in South Africa including Pretoria, Cape Town, Durban, Johannesburg and Polokwane.
To find out more about Mangwanani Private Day Spa or locate the nearest branch click here.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- SHF Has Something Special In Store This Mother's Day
- Snuggle Buddies
- The 411 On Car Seats
- Most-Loved Local Kids' Clothing Brands
- Our Top Kids' Furniture Stores
- Where to Get Your Custom-Designed Wedding Dress Made
- Must-Know Local Fashion Designers
- Baby-Proof Your Home
- WIN Something Delicious From The Biltong Board
- Get Ready For "Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol. 2" Heading To Cinemas This May
- 2017 Mother’s Day Lunches in the City
- Mommy Influencer: Chatting With Vanilla Blonde's Bailey Schneider
Mangwanani Private African Day Spa is a spa that is focused entirely on delivering a truly decadent yet uniquely African experience to their clients.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 59 reviews
Vijay R Says:
What a horrible drive to & from the venue. Rough gravel road for almost 8km. Must use 4x4 if going to this spa. (Do not use google maps for directions, rather get map from spa directly) Upon eventual...
My husband and I visited Mangwanani River Valley for his birthday celebration and to tell the truth we were so disappointed with Mangwanani facilities. The massages we brilliant however the food and...
This was a treat for myself and a friend on our last day of visiting S.A (from New Zealand), which was kindly bought for us. I believe we were on a 2-4-1 deal making it even better! I loved nearly...