Founded in 2002 Mangwanani’s main goal is to uplift rural woman and not necessarily employ and use qualified therapists, therefore allowing previously disadvantaged woman from local communities, to be empowered by their natural and inherent abilities. The clients are treated to the most relaxing and revitalising African spa treatments and Mangwanani prides itself on its own collection of indigenous essential oils. Mangwanani has several branches in South Africa including Pretoria, Cape Town, Durban, Johannesburg and Polokwane.
To find out more about Mangwanani Private Day Spa or locate the nearest branch click here.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- The Holiday Expo At Montecasino
- Mom Groups In Joburg
- Get Dad Something Awesome From SHF This Father's Day
- A Guide To Baby's 1st Birthday
- Getting To Know Naturelle Fibre
- Bold Light Fixtures And Where To Get Them
- Night Markets In The City
- Builders Has All Your Gas Needs Covered This Winter
- Winter School Holiday Getaway Spots Near The City
- Winter Wedding Venues With Fireplaces To Keep You Warm
- The 411 On Teething
- Kids' Playroom Essentials
Mangwanani Private African Day Spa is a spa that is focused entirely on delivering a truly decadent yet uniquely African experience to their clients.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 61 reviews
My wife and I did s half day get away and despite being anxious about a group massage experience it actually ended up being a pretty awesome time. I must say though that facilities are aging pretty...
Morne B Says:
I visited this spa in 2012 and it wad amazing. I made my booking today to surprise my girlfriend on Thursday for her birthday and another special celebration After reading the reviews I am quite...
Vijay R Says:
What a horrible drive to & from the venue. Rough gravel road for almost 8km. Must use 4x4 if going to this spa. (Do not use google maps for directions, rather get map from spa directly) Upon eventual...