Founded in 2002 Mangwanani’s main goal is to uplift rural woman and not necessarily employ and use qualified therapists, therefore allowing previously disadvantaged woman from local communities, to be empowered by their natural and inherent abilities. The clients are treated to the most relaxing and revitalising African spa treatments and Mangwanani prides itself on its own collection of indigenous essential oils. Mangwanani has several branches in South Africa including Pretoria, Cape Town, Durban, Johannesburg and Polokwane.
To find out more about Mangwanani Private Day Spa or locate the nearest branch click here.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- SHF Has Something Extra Special For You This Valentine’s Day!
- Scholars, You’re Invited To The Annual International Education Expo!
- Love Is In The Air At Mall Of The South
- Get Your Lunch Box Treats Sorted And Stand A Chance Of Winning!
- Great Offices Spaces In Joburg
- Book Your Romantic Dinner For Valentine's Day 2017!
- Your Date Night/Day Sorted – Date Ideas In The City
- Thompsons Has The Perfect Romantic Escape
- Get Your Valentine’s Day Shopping Sorted With Bagmee
- Cafes To Cycle To
- Where To Find The Wedding Dress Of Your Dreams
- Explore The City By Bike
Mangwanani Private African Day Spa is a spa that is focused entirely on delivering a truly decadent yet uniquely African experience to their clients.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 56 reviews
My daughter & I visited the River Valley branch for the first time and thoroughly enjoyed our day. We've been to other branches, but really enjoyed this one. We loved the setting - beautiful shady...
After a 15 hour flight from the UK I had booked a hot stones massage with this venue by email before leaving home. The service and treatment I had there were the best I have experienced. An hours...
I booked a full day spa for my wife and I (African Revitalisation Day Spa) at Mangwanani River Valley. We had a lovely day next to the Hennops river. We were greeted with the beat of drums and some...