Founded in 2002 Mangwanani’s main goal is to uplift rural woman and not necessarily employ and use qualified therapists, therefore allowing previously disadvantaged woman from local communities, to be empowered by their natural and inherent abilities. The clients are treated to the most relaxing and revitalising African spa treatments and Mangwanani prides itself on its own collection of indigenous essential oils. Mangwanani has several branches in South Africa including Pretoria, Cape Town, Durban, Johannesburg and Polokwane.
To find out more about Mangwanani Private Day Spa or locate the nearest branch click here.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Great Gin & Tonic Joints In Joburg
- Get Your Adrenalin Pumping At These Joburg Paintball Ranges
- Local Fashion Boutiques
- Second Hand Book Stores
- Dance It Off With A Zumba Class
- Where To Donate Your Unwanted Stuff
- Trendy Joburg Spots
- SHF Has Something Extra Special For You This Valentine’s Day!
- Historic Sites And Buildings To Visit
- Child-Friendly Restaurants
- You’re Invited To The Annual International Education Expo!
- Love Is In The Air At Mall Of The South
Mangwanani Private African Day Spa is a spa that is focused entirely on delivering a truly decadent yet uniquely African experience to their clients.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 56 reviews
My daughter & I visited the River Valley branch for the first time and thoroughly enjoyed our day. We've been to other branches, but really enjoyed this one. We loved the setting - beautiful shady...
After a 15 hour flight from the UK I had booked a hot stones massage with this venue by email before leaving home. The service and treatment I had there were the best I have experienced. An hours...
I booked a full day spa for my wife and I (African Revitalisation Day Spa) at Mangwanani River Valley. We had a lovely day next to the Hennops river. We were greeted with the beat of drums and some...