Turn to June in your Calendar and block off some time to visit Markex World of Events 2011.
The time you spend networking, collecting pamphlets, brochures and catalogues, and making contact with potential suppliers, will be time well spent when youre looking for the perfect gift, item of corporate clothing, branding, event gear or supplier in fact, anything you could possibly need for your marketers toolkit.
- The unique ‘Trade Only’ section, providing an exclusive area for resellers of promotional goods to make contact with wholesalers.
- The AdVantage Advertising Village, showcasing the creative and design talents of leading agencies, with an adjacent wine bar and topical lunchtime talks by marketing gurus.
- The Pendoring Awards, which will be screened in the Village.
- The Unique Speakers Bureau Pavilion, featuring presentations by some of South Africas top professional business speakers and MCs in an intimate enclosed theatre, with seating on a first-come-first-served basis. Top international marketing speaker Geoff Ram will be among the line-up.
- The Loerie Awards Travelling Exhibition, an annual roadshow which showcases the illustrious winners of last years Loeries.
Avoid the queues by pre-registering on the Markex website. Should you be registering for access to the ‘Trade Only’ section youll need a pin code, which can be obtained from any of the exhibitors in this section (see exhibitor list on the website).
Date: Tuesday, 7th to Thursday, 9 th June 2011
Time: 09h30 to 17h30 daily
Venue: Sandton Convention Centre
Cost: Entrance fee without an entry ticket or without pre-registering on the website is R50.