Mash Braai House is not your typical Shisa Nyama, but an elegant and classy Shisa Nyama in the heart of Fourways. Taking pride in their indigenous cooking style of traditional soul food, the order of the day is to cater for everyone’s tastes. The braai house serves unprocessed slaughtered chicken, dumplings, samp, lamb stews and an African favourite, tripe (amongst various others). The restaurant doesn’t necessarily have a menu, but customers can create their own traditional meal from the respective mains and sides. Customers can relax and watch their meat being prepared on the braai stand. The setting turns into a pub on weekends and holidays with live DJs on set.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Moonlight Markets at Bryanston Organic & Natural Market
- Things to do this Winter with the kids: Why not visit a local garden centre in your area
- Sky Dining @ Higher Ground
- Treat Yourself To Some French Delights At Coachman's Inn
- ColourFlux - Jennifer Morrison
- Surf’s Up Joburg, Tiger’s Milk Restaurant & Bar Has Come To The City!
- Maharaja Restaurant
- The Best Of Bryanston
- Celebrate The Festive Season At The Magical Moonlight Markets
- Foodies, Meet Panettone Café
- Lady Grace
Mash Braai House is situated in Sloane Square, Bryanston.
Venue Name:Mash Braai House
The Buzz Shopping Centre, Witkoppen Road, Fourways, Sandton
Opening Hours:Monday - Wednesday: 11h00 - 22h00; Thursday - Sunday: 11h00 - 02h00
Type of Cuisine:Casual Dining
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 27 reviews
What a great spot for a plac however the place is in great need of some TLC. Upkeep people is very important! Anyhoo the food I must say was good nothing to brag about as I have def had better...
If youre going to change the chess nyama concept into a 5 star lifestyle the change the facilities and services. No soeedpoint working and toilets filthy. To be honest, meat was not that great...
Tawanda Z Says:
Fantastic choice for that true African cuisine. We ordered mogodu (tripe), amanqina(sheep hoof) with dombolo and it was to die for. I definitely highly recommend this place for their cuisine.