Mash Braai House is not your typical Shisa Nyama, but an elegant and classy Shisa Nyama in the heart of Bryanston. Taking pride in their indigenous cooking style of traditional soul food, the order of the day is to cater for everyone’s tastes. The braai house serves unprocessed slaughtered chicken, dumplings, samp, and an African favourite, tripe (amongst others). The restaurant doesn’t necessarily have a menu, but customers can create their own traditional meal from the respective mains and sides. Customers can relax and watch their meat being prepared on the braai stand. The setting turns into a pub on weekends and holidays with live DJs on set.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- For A Dining Experience Like No Other – Sky Dining @ Higher Ground
- Treat Yourself To Some French Delights At Coachman's Inn
- ColourFlux - Jennifer Morrison
- Surf’s Up Joburg, Tiger’s Milk Restaurant & Bar Has Come To The City!
- Maharaja Restaurant
- The Best Of Bryanston
- Celebrate The Festive Season At The Magical Moonlight Markets
- Foodies, Meet Panettone Café
- Lady Grace
- Food And Wine at Nicolway Bryanston
- Women's Day Health And Wellness Promotion
Mash Braai House is situated in Sloane Square, Bryanston.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 21 reviews
My partner and I love going to eat at mash the food is always of the. Best quality and the waiters always make extra effort to ensure that we are seated comfortable and well accommodated If one is...
We visited Mash braai house a few weeks ago and really had a great Sunday sundowners and experience ...wine service was good However the food service needs work there is a serious lack I recall my...
Friends took me to this place cause they have been raving about it and naturally I wanted to experience it. I honestly did not have much expectations as they just said its a chisa nyama place. I was...