Mash Braai House is not your typical Shisa Nyama, but an elegant and classy Shisa Nyama in the heart of Fourways. Taking pride in their indigenous cooking style of traditional soul food, the order of the day is to cater for everyone’s tastes. The braai house serves unprocessed slaughtered chicken, dumplings, samp, lamb stews and an African favourite, tripe (amongst various others). The restaurant doesn’t necessarily have a menu, but customers can create their own traditional meal from the respective mains and sides. Customers can relax and watch their meat being prepared on the braai stand. The setting turns into a pub on weekends and holidays with live DJs on set.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Social On Main Lets Get Social 5th Birthday Celebration
- Reviewing Cafe Del Sol Botanico
- #NoRegrets2018: Rameez Ran The Hot Legs Run!
- Ensure Your Kids Are Water Safe With B Swim School & Brendan Varrie
- Find Your Dream Home At The Winston In Bryanston
- Polo Wine Village Food & Wine at The Bryanston Country Club
- Polotique ultimate shopping & lunch @ Jackson’s
- Cosmo Sexiest SA Men 2018
- Biogen Valentines Night Trail Run
- The Bryanston Organic & Natural Market
- Your Must-Try Restaurants For October 2017
- Things to do this Winter with the kids: Why not visit a local garden centre in your area
Mash Braai House is situated in Sloane Square, Bryanston.
Venue Name:Mash Braai House
The Buzz Shopping Centre, Witkoppen Road, Fourways, Sandton
Opening Hours:Monday - Wednesday: 11h00 - 22h00; Thursday - Sunday: 11h00 - 02h00
Type of Cuisine:Casual Dining
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 28 reviews
Nonhlanhla N Says:
I've been to Mash Braai House in Douglasdale, Fourways, and Bryanston. Both had terrible service!!! I won't bother talking about my Bryanston experience, I just wouldn't recommend it. The...
What a great spot for a plac however the place is in great need of some TLC. Upkeep people is very important! Anyhoo the food I must say was good nothing to brag about as I have def had better...
If youre going to change the chess nyama concept into a 5 star lifestyle the change the facilities and services. No soeedpoint working and toilets filthy. To be honest, meat was not that great...