Mash Braai House is not your typical Shisa Nyama, but an elegant and classy Shisa Nyama in the heart of Fourways. Taking pride in their indigenous cooking style of traditional soul food, the order of the day is to cater for everyone’s tastes. The braai house serves unprocessed slaughtered chicken, dumplings, samp, lamb stews and an African favourite, tripe (amongst various others). The restaurant doesn’t necessarily have a menu, but customers can create their own traditional meal from the respective mains and sides. Customers can relax and watch their meat being prepared on the braai stand. The setting turns into a pub on weekends and holidays with live DJs on set.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Things to do this Winter with the kids: Why not visit a local garden centre in your area
- For A Dining Experience Like No Other – Sky Dining @ Higher Ground
- Treat Yourself To Some French Delights At Coachman's Inn
- ColourFlux - Jennifer Morrison
- Surf’s Up Joburg, Tiger’s Milk Restaurant & Bar Has Come To The City!
- Maharaja Restaurant
- The Best Of Bryanston
- Celebrate The Festive Season At The Magical Moonlight Markets
- Foodies, Meet Panettone Café
- Lady Grace
- Food And Wine at Nicolway Bryanston
Mash Braai House is situated in Sloane Square, Bryanston.
Venue Name:Mash Braai House
The Buzz Shopping Centre, Witkoppen Road, Fourways, Sandton
Opening Hours:Monday - Wednesday: 11h00 - 22h00; Thursday - Sunday: 11h00 - 02h00
Type of Cuisine:Casual Dining
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 24 reviews
I was introduced to Mash Braaihouse in 2015 when I joined a PR Agency. Since I was working in Bryanston, the restaurant was just a walking distance from my office and we spent many lunch hours there...
Joalane H Says:
I had seen this place on TV and it got great reviews from the patrons that they interviewed. However when we got there, we had to find our own seats (it was not busy) there were only two other...
Anima N Says:
Had a great time at mash.The chicken and lamb were so flavourful and delicious .The shakshuka was a delightful surprise.Good, simple and well priced food.It was a bit difficult to find but was...