Excellent service, floor to ceiling windows that offer beautiful views of the city and a deck that is the perfect spot for sundowners, Maximillien is perfect for all your dining needs. The menu is filled with exquisite dishes and there is bound to be something for everyone. There is a great selection of wines to choose from, including a range of champagne and dessert wines.
Have you enjoyed one of the dishes from Maximillien? Share your experience with us in the comments section below.
- Clicks BabyClub #MeetUp
- Women's Day - Pop and Shop and Game
- Celebrate Women's Month With The Girls At The HealthyFood Studio
- Winter Acoustic Music Festival
- Mamba Republic
- Spoil Yourself At The Lorenzi Winter Sidewalk Sale
- Field Market - June edition
- MMSA Fun Fair - 2017 (Anand Mela 2017)
- Magic Mike Express
- China Homelife and China Machinex Fair
- South Africa: The Next Six Months' Breakfast
- World League hockey players to visit Gauteng this August
In the heart of Sandton and its skyscrapers, Maximillien offers fantastic Mediterranean cuisine in a stylish yet warm and welcoming atmosphere. If you love Mediterranean flavours, good wine and delectable desserts, Maximillien is a great spot for a high quality, fine dining experience.
Legacy Corner Mall - Retail Level 4
Nelson Mandela Square
Corner Maude and Fifth Street
Opening Hours:Mon – Thu 11 AM to 10:30 PM Fri – Sat 11 AM to 11 PM Sun- 11 AM to 4 PM
Price Range:R400 for two people (approx.)
Type of Cuisine:Fine Dining
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 77 reviews
The ambient is special, a piano player celebrates a warm and comfortable sound. The waiters are very kind, very active and competent. The food is extra ordinary! The chief himself is the master in...
A big selection of food, to buffet and a la carte, a big variation from hot to cold even Japanese selection.
Bophelo M Says:
The food was amazing, the vibe was great, there was a pianist who added to the already great ambiance.