Excellent service, floor to ceiling windows that offer beautiful views of the city and a deck that is the perfect spot for sundowners, Maximillien is perfect for all your dining needs. The menu is filled with exquisite dishes and there is bound to be something for everyone. There is a great selection of wines to choose from, including a range of champagne and dessert wines.
Have you enjoyed one of the dishes from Maximillien? Share your experience with us in the comments section below.
- The Flavour Academy - "Cooking Piemonte"
- Creatively Crafted Cocktails At Radisson Blu Gautrain Hotel Sandton
- SA Road Safety Footprint Awards
- Arnold Classic Africa 2018
- Taking A Closer Look At 1 Discovery Place
- MTN Joyous Celebration 22 All For You
- Planet Fitness Sweat Workout Party
- Riaad Moosa: Life Begins
- The FNB Whiskey Live Festival
- The Gauteng Teachers' Summit 2
- Future Females Johannesburg Launch #FutureFemales
- Valentine's Day At The Maslow Hotel
In the heart of Sandton and its skyscrapers, Maximillien offers fantastic Mediterranean cuisine in a stylish yet warm and welcoming atmosphere. If you love Mediterranean flavours, good wine and delectable desserts, Maximillien is a great spot for a high quality, fine dining experience.
Legacy Corner Mall - Retail Level 4
Nelson Mandela Square
Corner Maude and Fifth Street
Opening Hours:Mon – Thu 11 AM to 10:30 PM Fri – Sat 11 AM to 11 PM Sun- 11 AM to 4 PM
Price Range:R400 for two people (approx.)
Type of Cuisine:Fine Dining
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 89 reviews
My husband and I were pleasantly surprised that our 3 course meal was filling - it was beautifully presented and you could see a lot of effort was put into the menu by the chef. We had a lovely time...
My husband and I have visited the Maximillien Restaurant at the DaVinci Hotel in Sandton on numerous occasions because of the relaxing yet stylish atmosphere, the outstanding cuisine and the special...
We made a booking for the Thursday Date night and enjoyed an excellent meal. The starter was a delicious salad to share ( blue cheese, artichokes, biltong so not your average salad) and some warm...