Excellent service, floor to ceiling windows that offer beautiful views of the city and a deck that is the perfect spot for sundowners, Maximillien is perfect for all your dining needs. The menu is filled with exquisite dishes and there is bound to be something for everyone. There is a great selection of wines to choose from, including a range of champagne and dessert wines.
Have you enjoyed one of the dishes from Maximillien? Share your experience with us in the comments section below.
- Joburg Cocktail Festival
- Beauty Swop – Beauty Expo Johannesburg
- Sandton City Takes Family Fun To The Next Level With A Brand-New Area
- Don't Miss The Sandton City Nintendo Switch Pop-Up Zone!
- Michelangelo's Exec. Chef To Lead SA To Olympic Gold
- Seven Reasons Why You Need To Visit Sandton City This Month
- Whisky & Spirits Live
- Unleash Your Influence With Gilan Gork's Masterclass At The Maslow
- The Gardens Of St Christopher Open Garden With SA Guide-Dogs
- But First Dessert @ Krunch
- Get Inspired At Leaderex
- La Senza Sandton City To Launch Brand-New Concept Store
In the heart of Sandton and its skyscrapers, Maximillien offers fantastic Mediterranean cuisine in a stylish yet warm and welcoming atmosphere. If you love Mediterranean flavours, good wine and delectable desserts, Maximillien is a great spot for a high quality, fine dining experience.
Legacy Corner Mall - Retail Level 4
Nelson Mandela Square
Corner Maude and Fifth Street
Opening Hours:Mon – Thu 11 AM to 10:30 PM Fri – Sat 11 AM to 11 PM Sun- 11 AM to 4 PM
Price Range:R400 for two people (approx.)
Type of Cuisine:Fine Dining
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 86 reviews
It is my first time in South Africa. We are visiting from US and was hosted by our business partner in S.A. I was very impressed when we walk on to the restaurant, that didn't lasted long, service...
Terry S Says:
We stayed in The Davinci Suites above and they have an arrangement with here. We came in on our first day and had the smorgasbord , scrambled eggs just as I like them not watery nice and firm,crisp...
We attended the PWS annual client function. The food and service was great. The pasta and salmon dish was exquisite and we thoroughly enjoyed the veal main course.