Melissa’s is a retail store that also offers a fantastic restaurant experience. Here you can shop for unique product range, local produce, freshly baked goodies and cakes. And once all the shopping is done and dusted, grab a seat at their restaurant and enjoy their breakfast, lunch or early dinner meal options. Even if you don’t shop in their store, you can go straight to the restaurant side and still enjoy all their sweets and treats while seated. Phenomenal artisan coffee and fabulous food is just some to be guaranteed at Melissa’s.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Red CAR-nival Day comes to Parkhurst, in aid of Smile Foundation
- Companies That Deliver Alcohol
- Enjoy Late-Night Shopping At Parkhurst On 4th
- WIN An Awesome Coffee Experience With Philips And SA Coffee Club
- Open Gardens Meander 2017
- Comfort Food Spots in Jozi
- Checking Out Parkhurst
- HospiceWits Opens Charity Store In Parkhurst
- Local Fashion Boutiques
- Tuning The Vine: The #JoziWineRoute – May 2017
- Trendy Joburg Spots
- The Jozi Real Vegan Food Market
Melissa’s Food Shop is located on 4th Avenue in Parkhurst.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 35 reviews
This is a nice spot for a Saturday of Sunday morning breakfast or brunch. Bring your newspaper and dog. They have water bowls for dogs at the outside tables. My favorite dish is the Eggs Benedict...
This restaurant was packed over the weekend and yet the service was top notch. We were asked to wait, and ended up waiting for less than 2 minutes. The manager herself took our orders and ensured...
I recently went to visit friends in SA and they took me here for a lunch. Very nice atmosphere, also nice homeware for sale. You can sit inside and outside. It did take a bit long for our food to...