Melrose Arch epitomises twenty-first century living in its new urban environment where a rare quality of in and out-doors residential, commercial, retail and leisure spaces are created.
Melrose Arch is both an indoor and outdoor shopping centre that embraces international style in its African surroundings. Bustling with vibrant cafe culture Melrose Arch offers over 100 of the country’s top retailers. There are a selection of twenty restaurants and coffee shops arranged around the Square and Piazza in order to make sure that shoppers are spoilt for choice. This new urban environment is like nothing South Africa has seen before and due to its immense success, it has been voted the place to see and be seen for 8 consecutive years by the Leisure Options Best of Johannesburg Readers’ Choice Awards. Melrose Arch is not just a shopping centre, it is a small community where people can live, work, relax or celebrate.
To find out more about Melrose Arch click here.
- African Summer Christmas Picnic & Carols
- Classic Car Show
- East Rand Crafters Market - Christmas Market
- Vegetarian Spring Festival
- Experience Festive Treks Or Explore Hogmanay This Holiday Season With Busabout
- Maya Jane Coles at Boiler Room
- Concrete, Cocktails & Canapés
- Mega Beer Tour
- Fournos Has Your Christmas Wrapped Up
- Step Into Summer With Soul
- Joburg Pride After Party
- Saturday Market With Live Entertainment