Melrose Arch epitomises twenty-first century living in its new urban environment where a rare quality of in and out-doors residential, commercial, retail and leisure spaces are created.
Melrose Arch is both an indoor and outdoor shopping centre that embraces international style in its African surroundings. Bustling with vibrant cafe culture Melrose Arch offers over 100 of the country’s top retailers. There are a selection of twenty restaurants and coffee shops arranged around the Square and Piazza in order to make sure that shoppers are spoilt for choice. This new urban environment is like nothing South Africa has seen before and due to its immense success, it has been voted the place to see and be seen for 8 consecutive years by the Leisure Options Best of Johannesburg Readers’ Choice Awards. Melrose Arch is not just a shopping centre, it is a small community where people can live, work, relax or celebrate.
To find out more about Melrose Arch click here.
- Get Dad Something Awesome From SHF This Father's Day
- A Guide To Baby's 1st Birthday
- Getting To Know Naturelle Fibre
- Bold Light Fixtures And Where To Get Them
- Night Markets In The City
- Builders Has All Your Gas Needs Covered This Winter
- Winter School Holiday Getaway Spots Near The City
- Winter Wedding Venues With Fireplaces To Keep You Warm
- The 411 On Teething
- Kids' Playroom Essentials
- Win A Fundraising Event At The Barnyard Theatre!
- Guide To Baby's First Haircut For Dad