As soon as you walk into Meridian Spa you are greeted by blue accent walls, fireplaces , wooden floors, a big garden and a giant fish tank that add to the relaxation and calmness a spa should offer. Before or after treatments resume, customers are hosted at a relaxation lounge where they can take a load off.
Patrons can enjoy their treatments in spacious treatment rooms, and enjoy a fair share of entertainment or events at a designated area (which is also perfect for pamper parties). Downstairs you will find an intimate pedicure area, a comfortable manicure station (with heated chairs) and a retail area where you can buy products like Esse and Dermalogica.
The spa includes a wide range of therapies from your basic manicures and pedicures to more advanced anti-ageing treatments and other treatment options. Many monthly specials are usually on offer.
Have you been here before? Rate and review your experience below!
- ColourFlux - Jennifer Morrison
- Surf’s Up Joburg, Tiger’s Milk Restaurant & Bar Has Come To The City!
- Maharaja Restaurant
- The Best Of Bryanston
- Celebrate The Festive Season At The Magical Moonlight Markets
- Foodies, Meet Panettone Café
- Lady Grace
- Food And Wine at Nicolway Bryanston
- Women's Day Health And Wellness Promotion
- Secret Sunset JHB Vol. 2
- Vintage With Love
- The Youth Day Market