As soon as you walk into Meridian Spa you are greeted by blue accent walls, fireplaces , wooden floors, a big garden and a giant fish tank that add to the relaxation and calmness a spa should offer. Before or after treatments resume, customers are hosted at a relaxation lounge where they can take a load off.
Patrons can enjoy their treatments in spacious treatment rooms, and enjoy a fair share of entertainment or events at a designated area (which is also perfect for pamper parties). Downstairs you will find an intimate pedicure area, a comfortable manicure station (with heated chairs) and a retail area where you can buy products like Esse and Dermalogica.
The spa includes a wide range of therapies from your basic manicures and pedicures to more advanced anti-ageing treatments and other treatment options. Many monthly specials are usually on offer.
Have you been here before? Rate and review your experience below!
- Beers, Boeries And Bikes Night Ride
- Vintage With Love Joburg 2018
- The Cover Ups
- Polotiqe Ultimate Shopping & Lunch @ Jackson’s
- #WeTry: Shelli NT Went Sky Dining
- Bryanston Organic Market The Coal Train Marimba Band
- Bryanston Organic Market Chilled Cafe
- Checking Out Sneaker Shack
- Bryanston Organic and Natural Market
- #SupportLocal - There's A Hidden Gem of A Bakery At The River Club
- Crafts Alive At Bryanston Organic Market
- Birdz Has Landed In Bryanston