Mexican Fresh is a take away and sit-down place, with a specialty in fresh, great-tasting Mexican food. With not as many Mexican eateries around Johannesburg, this place is a must-go-to! Their specialties include burritos, nachos, fajitas, tacos, enchiladas, chimichangas and quesadillas. If you are also interested in ordering customised Mexican platters and other catering options for functions, they do offer such services. If you are craving something different to what you normally have, Mexican Fresh is just the place.
Have you been here? Rate and Review your experience below!
- Things to do this Winter with the kids: Why not visit a local garden centre in your area
- For A Dining Experience Like No Other – Sky Dining @ Higher Ground
- Treat Yourself To Some French Delights At Coachman's Inn
- ColourFlux - Jennifer Morrison
- Surf’s Up Joburg, Tiger’s Milk Restaurant & Bar Has Come To The City!
- Maharaja Restaurant
- The Best Of Bryanston
- Celebrate The Festive Season At The Magical Moonlight Markets
- Foodies, Meet Panettone Café
- Lady Grace
- Food And Wine at Nicolway Bryanston
Mexican Fresh is located at Epsom Downs Shopping Centre in Bryanston.
Venue Name:Mexican Fresh
Shop 17, Epsom Downs Shopping Centre, Corner William Nicol Drive and Sloane Street, Bryanston, Johannesburg
Opening Hours:Monday -Thursday 10h00 - 21h00 , Friday - Saturday 10h00- 22h00 Sunday 10h00 - 20h00
Price Range:R180 pp
Type of Cuisine:Casual Dining
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 25 reviews
Lakshmi L Says:
Simple but fresh 'Mexican' food. I got the tacos and he got the chili con carne. Both under R80 and the chilli especially was a generous portion. Lacking those typically Mexican flavours like...
Martin K Says:
Food was tasty and well presented, however nothing amazing and quite expensive for the size. Took fairly long to order on a quiet Saturday, but staff were friendly and polite.
We felt like Mexican but wanted it at home and decided to give MF a go - absolutely fantastic! They do have dine - in but if you really want to get your hands dirty and enjoy the food, take it home!