Joburg’s microbrew industry has sprouted over the past year with more beer events taking place and a rise in demand for these smaller beer companies. The Rand Show is taking place over the Easter weekend and not only have they got the usual markets, music and fun fair but this years line-up also includes a Microbrewery Festival with seven different Microbrews on tap!
If you’re staying in Joburg over the Easter Weekend then the Rand Show has to be on your list of things to do.
Date: Friday, 6th of April to Sunday, 15th of April 2012
Cost: R40 to R80
- Authentic Sundays 8th Birthday Celebration
- Freedom Is Coming Tomorrow
- SA Fashion Forum
- Vaal River Wine Expo
- The Kyalami Fest
- WITS: Yebo Gogga Exhibition 2018
- Castle Lite Unlocks Frank Casino And Shane Eagle
- Winter Fair 2018
- Eat More Plants
- Kaya FM Family Day
- Beers, Boeries And Bikes Night Ride
- Street Food Festival 2018