Joburg’s microbrew industry has sprouted over the past year with more beer events taking place and a rise in demand for these smaller beer companies. The Rand Show is taking place over the Easter weekend and not only have they got the usual markets, music and fun fair but this years line-up also includes a Microbrewery Festival with seven different Microbrews on tap!
If you’re staying in Joburg over the Easter Weekend then the Rand Show has to be on your list of things to do.
Date: Friday, 6th of April to Sunday, 15th of April 2012
Cost: R40 to R80
- Flair Baby and Toddler Market
- Portuguese Wine and Food Festival
- Love Norwood Day
- Stonehaven Spring Beer Festival
- Muddy Puppy Winter Challenge
- Harties Craft Beer & Gin Festival
- Outdoor Movie Night
- Totalsports Women's Race Joburg
- Easy Saturday Street Food Market
- Irene Village Market
- Reefsteamers Winter Open Day
- Calling All Ladies, Don't Miss The Feminite and The Beauty Box Woman's Day Event!