Joburg’s microbrew industry has sprouted over the past year with more beer events taking place and a rise in demand for these smaller beer companies. The Rand Show is taking place over the Easter weekend and not only have they got the usual markets, music and fun fair but this years line-up also includes a Microbrewery Festival with seven different Microbrews on tap!
If you’re staying in Joburg over the Easter Weekend then the Rand Show has to be on your list of things to do.
Date: Friday, 6th of April to Sunday, 15th of April 2012
Cost: R40 to R80
- Plan Your Next Trip At This Year’s Travel Expo
- Park Acoustics - January 2017
- The Music Run 2017
- Vanilla Sunday
- Rocking For Rhinos presents Our Last Night
- Large On The Lawn - February
- Large On The Lawn
- Rooftop Yoga
- Friday Fiesta At Katys Palace Bar
- Sounds Of Soweto
- St Mary's Electric Wild 17 - U18
- CrashCarBurn At Sundowners