Joburg’s microbrew industry has sprouted over the past year with more beer events taking place and a rise in demand for these smaller beer companies. The Rand Show is taking place over the Easter weekend and not only have they got the usual markets, music and fun fair but this years line-up also includes a Microbrewery Festival with seven different Microbrews on tap!
If you’re staying in Joburg over the Easter Weekend then the Rand Show has to be on your list of things to do.
Date: Friday, 6th of April to Sunday, 15th of April 2012
Cost: R40 to R80
- The First LoCrate Picnic
- St Stithians Open Air Cinema
- The DLSHCC Highland Gathering 2017
- Soweto Camp Festival 2017
- Easter Night Hunt
- Hey Baby Boutique Fair - Joburg 2017
- Off The Beat ‘n Track
- StrEAT Food & Comedy Festival
- LongTable Dinner At Turbine Hall
- The Country Garden At Classic Day
- Earth Hour Trail Run/Walk