Joburg’s microbrew industry has sprouted over the past year with more beer events taking place and a rise in demand for these smaller beer companies. The Rand Show is taking place over the Easter weekend and not only have they got the usual markets, music and fun fair but this years line-up also includes a Microbrewery Festival with seven different Microbrews on tap!
If you’re staying in Joburg over the Easter Weekend then the Rand Show has to be on your list of things to do.
Date: Friday, 6th of April to Sunday, 15th of April 2012
Cost: R40 to R80
- Whisky & Spirits Live
- Sanlam Handmade Contemporary Fair
- Rooftop Salsa
- Drive-In At Huddle Park
- Silent Disco Yoga
- Experience Disney Magic At Mall Of Africa
- Snow White – The Ballet
- Avon Justine iThemba Walkathon 2017
- Unleash Your Influence With Gilan Gork's Masterclass At The Maslow
- The Gardens Of St Christopher Open Garden With Guide Dogs SA
- Crafters Fair @ Emperors Palace
- Spring Wine Festival