Joburg’s microbrew industry has sprouted over the past year with more beer events taking place and a rise in demand for these smaller beer companies. The Rand Show is taking place over the Easter weekend and not only have they got the usual markets, music and fun fair but this years line-up also includes a Microbrewery Festival with seven different Microbrews on tap!
If you’re staying in Joburg over the Easter Weekend then the Rand Show has to be on your list of things to do.
Date: Friday, 6th of April to Sunday, 15th of April 2012
Cost: R40 to R80
- Bring Back The Rock 2018
- Great Balls of Fire
- The Wine Art Food Festival
- Johannesburg Afro-Latin Festival
- Married… But not to each other
- Creatively Crafted Cocktails At Radisson Blu Gautrain Hotel Sandton
- Kiddies Party Expo
- Indian-Henna Inspired Royal Icing Class
- Live Music At Milk Bar Rosebank
- Not A Single Story
- Leading US Orchestra To Tour SA With Music For Mandela
- Cartoon Network Live In S.A