Joburg’s microbrew industry has sprouted over the past year with more beer events taking place and a rise in demand for these smaller beer companies. The Rand Show is taking place over the Easter weekend and not only have they got the usual markets, music and fun fair but this years line-up also includes a Microbrewery Festival with seven different Microbrews on tap!
If you’re staying in Joburg over the Easter Weekend then the Rand Show has to be on your list of things to do.
Date: Friday, 6th of April to Sunday, 15th of April 2012
Cost: R40 to R80
- oneNINEone’s Sumptuous Kitchen Party Is Back!
- Tequila & Mexican Food Festival
- Sexy Groovy Love - The Secret Safari Part II
- Deep In The Forest 2016
- Kasi Rap Festival
- Skhumba Hlophe Live #1stOfAll
- Vanilla Sunday -Nicci Beach 7th Birthday Celebration
- TMZ Annual Gala Dinner
- Run Your Crew With Adidas
- Beetle Juice - Costume Party
- Global Freedom Dance Festival
- Joburg Pride After Party