Joburg’s microbrew industry has sprouted over the past year with more beer events taking place and a rise in demand for these smaller beer companies. The Rand Show is taking place over the Easter weekend and not only have they got the usual markets, music and fun fair but this years line-up also includes a Microbrewery Festival with seven different Microbrews on tap!
If you’re staying in Joburg over the Easter Weekend then the Rand Show has to be on your list of things to do.
Date: Friday, 6th of April to Sunday, 15th of April 2012
Cost: R40 to R80
- The Gardens
- DJ Shimza`s 8th Annual One Man Show
- Back 2 Kasie Picnic Comedy Show
- The Vilakazi Night Market
- Colour In The Sun Joburg
- 4th Sedibeng Summer Festival
- Randlords New Years Bash
- Summer Social Bring The Heat
- It's A Deep Thing - Summer Break-Up 2016
- David Guetta in Johannesburg
- Wine Not New Years
- AuthenticSundays Presents: The Authentic All White Send Off