Joburg’s microbrew industry has sprouted over the past year with more beer events taking place and a rise in demand for these smaller beer companies. The Rand Show is taking place over the Easter weekend and not only have they got the usual markets, music and fun fair but this years line-up also includes a Microbrewery Festival with seven different Microbrews on tap!
If you’re staying in Joburg over the Easter Weekend then the Rand Show has to be on your list of things to do.
Date: Friday, 6th of April to Sunday, 15th of April 2012
Cost: R40 to R80
- Michael McIntyre's Big World Tour
- Prawn & Beer Festival
- Joburg Cocktail Festival
- Afropunk Fest Joburg 2017
- The East Rand Show 2017
- Important Details About The Telkom 947 Cycle Challenge
- Shrek The Musical JR.
- Cinderella On Ice
- Moonlight Markets at Bryanston Organic & Natural Market
- Tree Of Light
- Divas Who Rock
- 80s Rewind At Barnyard Theatre Silverstar